3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: DELETE  (Read 2657 times)

Online The Whittler

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: DELETE
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »
I don't remember that mountain over there or that dark forest over there or that.....

Offline STOBBER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »
Is it....shore looks like a .......tee-pee?Speakin' o pee...boy my eyeballs a floatin'!!THis looks a good spot........hey whoa ...what tha *%&$##@&!!??Now dats a big rattler rat dar, you ugly scoundrel , i almost peed on my leg!!!! I gots me a stick and Whack , whack!!! Dis is going to be good eatin soon as i git him skint, hhhmmm...might look good on a bow too! Now i gots to git a closer peep at dis here tee-pee. How in the world did git in such a predicament....this mornin' i was curled up next to a fine woman of a wife, et a good breakfast , looked in on the youngun's and kissed them bye, now i'm sneakin' up on a tee-pee, smellin like rank cheese , hidin' from a onry ol' man and a wild woman, tryin' to find my huntin' pardner.Anyway's i always did luv me a good adventure and from the looks of the dem dogs bearin' down on me i'm 'bout to git it!!!!! Remember..pic o spot...anchor....release.....oh s$#&!!!!!! This gonna hurt....ok ..got my knife

Offline SuperKodiak38

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 12:30:00 PM »
Well once I fought my way down to the creek I was able to loose them hounds....I started heading towards the tee pee and I thought I heard some crying. As I got closer I saw Stinky, he was tied up and lying out on the ground next to a big fire, there were cut up apple and persimmons along with some wild onion and sassafrass root boiling in a cauldron. I could hear the sounds of a long steel sliding across a finishing stone inside the teepee and someone humming an old tune.....if I didnt know any better I would think someone was planning on eating 'ol Stinky !!!!  :scared:  no just how was I gonna get him out of there without getting caught ?...dang it here come those dogs again they must have crosssed the creek and cut my track up the mountainside....boy this dont look good....  :help:
"Go afield with a good attitude, respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."

Fred Bear

Offline STOBBER@WORK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 01:47:00 PM »
hee-hee!

Offline STOBBER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »
So i grabbed ol' Stinky's socks out the plie of clothes and slung'em at the dogs, one hit the old curr in the face.......he got strangled and drown tryin' to git back across the crik, the other 3 started squintin' and  got all teary eyed, noses bleedin' and staggerin' round like ol' Stinky at the Dew drop inn! About that time i heered Stinky let out a awful holler so i nocks a nudder arrer and................

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©