3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: My ASAT leafy suit came in today  (Read 174 times)

Offline twostrings

• Trad Bowhunter
My ASAT leafy suit came in today
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:59:00 PM »
It will be a couple of weeks before I can try it out, but from the looks of it, I think it will play out pretty good.

Any tips for washing it? I haven't found any care instructions yet.

Thanks,
mh

Offline Hot Hap

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My ASAT leafy suit came in today
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 11:31:00 PM »
Those look pretty good to me. Don't know about washing.  Hap

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 12:24:00 AM »
Use Sport Wash. I get it at Wal-Mart, but you can order it from the manufacturer.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline bfrbmj

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 08:59:00 AM »
Mine seems pretty bright compared to the rest of my asat stuff.  Might try something that gets rid of the uv brighteners if yours does too.  I actually would like mine to get as dirty as possible.  Works great.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target

Offline Hawkeye

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:59:00 AM »
Throw in a pair of tennis shoes when you dry them.  The 3-D ASAT gets quieter after a couple washings (not too bad to start with though), and the shoes will bounce around and speed up the process.

You have some great new gear.
Daryl Harding
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."  Jim Elliot

Traditional bowhunting is often a game of seconds... and inches!

Offline Autumnarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 12:18:00 PM »
Wash it a couple times, dry it with a couple tennis balls or a pr of shoes to beat it up a little. It will fade a little as you use it, softening the color, but they work great. Ive used one for a coupl yrs now, and love it.

you may haveto trim a little here and there, which is no big deal, to avoid string contact.
I've had deer in close look right at me and not be able to figure out I was a human, then relax and go about their business, or end up dead.

What I really like is I can layer clothes underneath it without worrying whether its cmo clothes or not. The hood  does a great job breeaking up the outline of your head.
...stood alone on a montaintop, starin out at a great divide, I could go east, I could go West, it was all up to me to decide, just then I saw a young hawk flyin and my soul began to rise......

Offline Hawkeye

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 12:27:00 PM »
One other thing that is unique for me in using this...

When it is 80 degrees plus in the early season, I've gone out with just a pair of gym shorts and a sleeveless "tank top" underneath the 3D ASAT.  The mesh base garment has made it much more comfortable, and I still feel well hidden..
Daryl Harding
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."  Jim Elliot

Traditional bowhunting is often a game of seconds... and inches!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©