3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Please Read (Pic Added 03/26)  (Read 17180 times)

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Please Read (Pic Added 03/26)
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »
I'll be tickled to get it and post it, JStark (hasn't arrived yet). Is it e-mail or PM? Thank you and welcome to "The Gang", also.

Terry, that's outstanding. I'll check it out, and thanks a bunch. (Oh, I'll try not to pick that ugly one - just kidding - I will pick it    :D      ;)   )
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »
Terry! Your memory is going south as fast as mine, I think. I can (and will) use all the Full Draw pics and info on the bows. BUT - you have some kind of lock on your pics. When I go to "Save" them to my puter a dialog box pops up that says "Keep your hands off, Buster - copywrited" Caught in the act - I was expecting the "Save" police to come kicking in the door -     :eek:      :p   . Can/will you e-mail or PP them to me, with bow stats,please, if you have time? Pretty bows!

Joshua, yours just came in. Good pic and I will have it posted by evening, thanks again.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline AZStickman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »
LOL...... You're right.. I forgot about that....I'll have to edit my HTML.......I'll get something together for ya when I get home tonight.....   :D   Terry
"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.".. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2006, 01:39:00 PM »
OK - Thanks - ya little ol' trap setter, you -    :D  

I finished out Page 4 with Joshua and another James, (Vaughn), whose pic just came in - so yours will be on Page 5 - "Ready 'n Waiting"    :)   .

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline AZStickman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »
Ok Bernie.... ya can lift them now.....    :D   They are thumbnails..... If you click on em you will see the stats on the next page....... The "Hands off Bucko" script is still embedded on the followup pages..... too much HTML to tackle tonight...... Your site has sure grown since I last visited.... Great job......  :thumbsup:   Terry

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2006, 06:32:00 AM »
OK - Thanks, Terry. I'll ease on in there and tip toe around a little 'til I'm sure nothing is gonna go "Snap" -   :eek:    :D  
Always growing, as long as I'm kickin', buddy, Lord willing. We are on Page 5 of the Traditional bows Drawn section now. Thanks again.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »
The Full Draw pics of you and your bows are posted on my site now, Terry. Check it out when you get a chance. Also gave a link for your site. Thanks again.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline AZStickman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
Wow Bernie.... I didn't expect to see all of em on there....  :D  Thanks my friend..... That after shot pic of Delsin is my favorite..... Gotta love the look of a youngster just discovering the sport....   :thumbsup:  Terry

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
My pleasure to have them there, Terry - quality stuff there. I agree with you on the pic of Delsin - it was  too  good not to include. For those who haven't been there yet, Delsin is the young Grandson of the "Goat Archer" and kicked off Page 5 for us with a couple pics . Clear as mud, huh? Got your curiousity up yet?    ;)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
Finished Row Eight of Page 5 today (already) including some favorites like Doc Nock and Tom Musatto. Also some recent arrivals from our friend "Snakewood3" and his son Cal (as well as some real recent pics of them on Journal, Pg13).

http://residents.bowhunting.net/bsdunn/index.htm

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
I also added my annual Christmas greeting to all on Gallery Pg13 this evening while I was at it.

http://residents.bowhunting.net/bsdunn/bernie30h.htm

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline akoutdoors

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »
What a great project! I looked until my eyes hurt.
Brian
Without faith it's impossible.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »
Now, I do want folks to look but I don't want them to hurt their eyes -   :D  I do appreciate your comment though   :) . I suggest folks visit often - in small doses   ;)  but do visit, please.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2006, 04:58:00 PM »
Looking for the  LAST FULL DRAW PICTURE  ............. on Page 5   :p   , and also the first one for Page 6. Either one could be yours if you send it to me before I "lift" one or two.   ;)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2006, 08:42:00 AM »
Almost half way through Page6 (starting Row Five). Wanta be in the middle of the page - where you can hide better   ;)    :p    ???

Bring it on!!!  :archer:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Old Ways

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2006, 06:06:00 PM »
Hi Bernie, Here is a shot I call "One More Step". It is of me and the 9 point I got in 2003 with my 55# Martin Dreamcatcher. I used a cedar arrow with 2 blade Zwickey Eskimo broadhead. You are welcome to use it if you like.

"You dishonor an animal if you take it's spirit without knowing  and respecting the way it lived."

Offline dougers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
old ways, hahahaha! what an awesome pic! i saved it on my computer, i hope you dont mind...wow, im leaning in my chair for one more step.

bernie, i am from southeast ohio and covered bridges are one of our "claims to fame"  i realize you are looking for bow pics, but i thought you would like this.  here is a link to get you started if you want to look into them more.   http://www.byways.org/browse/byways/2321/photos.html
live and die by shades of grey

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »
Got that from the PM, Old Ways, and it was posted the day you sent it - "Ah 'preciate it!" It's one of the great ones.

Dougers, thanks to you too - I also am always looking for CB pics but that one will really take some looking (I took a quickee and have bookmarked the site) I have a couple Ohio Bridges but that's one site I'd heard rumors about but never found it Thank you much!

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2006, 07:25:00 PM »
Want to see a new, great pic of Daniel's Sylvie at Full Draw in the Frozen North, drawing a great bow, with great form??? Check it out at Traditional Bows Drawn, Page6 (almost ready to move to Page7 - BTW)
  http://residents.bowhunting.net/bsdunn/index.htm

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Old Ways

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
Hey, Bernie I just wanted to clarify something. Although that is the buck I took in 2003 and with the equipment pictured the photo itself is a posed shot. We hung the mount on a tree made sure the deers body or lack of one was concealed by other trees. Then I posed for the shot. It is not an actual shot taken at the time of kill. Sorry if I mislead you. I was just trying to add some real life feel to that all important moment of becoming full drawn in the feild.

Here is the actual story of that buck -    2003 Hunt

Your site is coming along nicely and thanks for letting me be a part of it. We also shot this picture that you can use if you like.  It is called "Now or Never". Again it is staged.

"You dishonor an animal if you take it's spirit without knowing  and respecting the way it lived."

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©