3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anyone Seen the New TradTech APEX ILF Riser??  (Read 140 times)

Offline Nala

• Trad Bowhunter
Anyone Seen the New TradTech APEX ILF Riser??
« on: October 25, 2011, 05:16:00 AM »
Hey all,

A few weeks ago Blacky Collins released a pic of the new TT Apex 17 inch ILF riser.  I thought it was a beauty, really looked good.  I went to the TradTech site to check it out and now it appears that the riser has changed colors a bit.  It now appears more blonde than the reddish color it had in the Collins pic.
So I am wondering what the REAL color of it is.  I don't much care for the blonde color.  I had it on my list of possible risers, but if it is that blonde color I don't think I could stand it.  I'd probably have to get it refinished which would probably cost enough where I could get into a TITAN.

Can anyone tell for sure what the finish color is on the APEX 17 inch ILF riser?  If you have one, how about a pic and report?  I'd love to hear how you like it.

Thanks for the help.

Nalajr

Offline koger

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anyone Seen the New TradTech APEX ILF Riser??
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 06:13:00 AM »
Just buy the Titan,  I have my 2nd one, got stupid and sold the first. Just enought mass to fell good, great hunting length bow, super easy to tune, I use a T-3000 double flipper and a plunger button. I recently shot  9 different arrows thru mine, from 370 grains to 625 grains, spine all over the place, feathers and vanes, 100-175 tips and they all shot great and in the same place at 20-25 yards.
samuel koger

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©