3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Sheepeater  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Brent Rudolph

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sheepeater
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 11:15:00 AM »
I might mention that this grip is an "option" I still build it with the straight grip
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »
Brent...I think there are a few prospects up here at the Calgary Stampede for the model thing...I was gonna ask Reba...she played here last night if she could do it but for some reason I couldn't get to talk to her???? Go figure... don't they know that I'm kinda important...I'll wait unitl Miranda Lambert comes here and I'll ask her!!

Offline Brent Rudolph

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
Yeah Dennis, everybody loves Reba!, but if you recall..........we are looking for a blond, Tanya Tucker type comes to mind!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 12:04:00 PM »
That's right...Tanya Tucker???...Brent you are showing your age!! I shoulda asked larry Hatfield from martin Archery when he was up here for the NALS if we could borrow one of his "Martin Girls"...gotta go to the Post Office and bus depot right now...sold a bunch of stuff that people need right away...I smell hunting season coming up!!

Offline Carbon Caster

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
Dennis,

I am going to tell my "daughter" not to answer the phone  if you call until you get someone for the model thing.  LOL!!!!  Do yo have those Sheepeaters YET!?????????
Gen 27:3  "Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;"

In His service,
Brian Rice

TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »
No but I have the strings to go with them...sniff sniff sniff...I can smell them coming...I think I can I think I can I think I can...What's that redneck mantra?? Don't fry bacon while not wearin' a shirt??? Does that apply to fryin' walleye as well??? Ouch...dad blam it that hurts...

Offline styckbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
Dennis awesome looking bow can't wait to see one in person if Brian and Pete like it it must be a great bow Delin
Walk tall as the trees,live strong as the mountains,be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart and the Great Spirit will always be with you.

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »
They will be at the ATBA Jamboree...one will have the regular grip and the other will have the medium wrist grip. At this point...lemme see, hmmmm....you can shoot it Sunday afternoon between 3:00-3:15pm...will that fit your schedule, Delin??  :campfire:

Offline Numitokayo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 08:46:00 PM »
Dennis, does that mean I'll be able to try it too  :)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »
There is an opening between 3:15-3:30pm...LOL :jumper:By all means you can shoot them...this jamboree is going to be a blast!!

Offline styckbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 11:51:00 PM »
well may be I'll find an extra piece of cake for you Dennis can't wait Delin
Walk tall as the trees,live strong as the mountains,be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart and the Great Spirit will always be with you.

Offline Carbon Caster

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
I am collecting all the cake for Dennis.  Be sure and bring it to MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you say you were going to make an apple cobbler too???  

If you take REAL good care of me food wise, I will talk Dennis into letting you shoot one of those Sheepeaters for a good 30 minutes.  I can't be bought, but I can be RENTED!!  LOL!!!
Gen 27:3  "Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;"

In His service,
Brian Rice

Offline Pete W

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »
For that Apple Cobler we discussed, you can have mine to shoot all day, Brian doesn't need any sweets.
Share your knowledge and ideas.

Offline Carbon Caster

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 12:49:00 AM »
Pete,

You really know how to hurt a fellow!!

I resemble that last remark though.  LOL!!!

In His service,
Brian Rice

Offline Cutty47

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 02:08:00 AM »
"Brian doesn't need any sweets."  Thank goodness he has a friend like you, Pete.  Just let me know what I can do to be supportive.  If necessary I'll fly in for the intervention.  

You guys have any good doughnut shops up there?

Offline Brent Rudolph

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2007, 09:39:00 AM »
COBLER! Ya'll get cobler!? At the TBM shoot here in Montana, it was pig n' taters. I don't recall no cobler. I guess i better brush up on singing O' Canada.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2007, 10:43:00 AM »
Doughnut shops????...the legendary Tim Horton's is always open...Delin makes great deserts out of his dutch oven...come one come all!!

Offline Carbon Caster

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 11:25:00 AM »
So Brent, are you going to drive up???

If you do pick up Peter on the way.

In His service,
Brian Rice

Offline Brent Rudolph

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »
Naw Brian, no way I'll be able to get up this year. My dad just had a spell with his heart and had to have surgery. Most likely if I go anywhere, I'll be headed south to Texas to fetch him. I have serious plans to get up there for next years though. All things being equal with the cobler and such
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline PatW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2007, 02:18:00 PM »
Asking Brian if he knows where a doughnut shop is,is like asking a woodpecker if he knows where a tree is.   :biglaugh:
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©