3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: The sixth sence !  (Read 170 times)

Offline lpcjon2

• Trad Bowhunter
The sixth sence !
« on: November 07, 2011, 06:20:00 PM »
Yesterday my brother asked me to help him find a few spots to set up in(he shoots the other thing)well I agreed and we went out to Bass River state forest and drove around a bit. We came across a small spung with an old fire cut,we walked about a half mile and I stopped at a small deer run(there were some bigger ones that I passed) he continued for about 10 yrds and said I think we should look at another spot. I said nope this is the trail you have to be on, walked about 15yrds down the run and what do you know; to fresh scrapes within 10 ft of each other. this same thing happened on another piece of woods about 2 miles away.
  It was wierd just got a earthy feeling that I had to go down the run that something was there. Well it blew his mind and I played it off as I read the woods and could tell it was the way to go.

Did the sixth sence of hunting ever happen to you?
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Offline Looper

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: The sixth sence !
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 06:26:00 PM »
Yep, all the time. I think it's got more to do with the time I've spent wandering around in the woods, though.

Offline danderson

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The sixth sence !
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 06:35:00 PM »
A LOT, got some good mojo going for me in the Berkshire woods. See a lot of deer up here and doing better than most people i know
BW SAX Kingwood 54#

1967 Bear Super Kodiak 50#

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©