3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: you saw a what!?  (Read 206 times)

Offline Bard1

• Trad Bowhunter
you saw a what!?
« on: July 13, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »
So, I noticed last night that my left eyelid was swelling for some reason.  didn't hurt, but felt funny.  Not having any insurance, nor lots of money, I called the old retired Eye Dr. who was my neighbor growing up.  He's a great guy and still begs me to come and harvest deer off his place each season, and I am happy to try.  Well before I could even tell him why I was calling he was so excited to tell me that a BULL ELK has been spotted on his property!  This was a shock.  I mean it's a rural farming area, but never has it seen elk since the coming of the white man.  Wasn't planning on getting an elk tag tihs year, but if people keep seeing it, might just have to!

Derek
p.s. oh my eye is fine, he thinks its just a sty.  I have never had one before. *shrugs*
got arrows?

Offline BONE

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: you saw a what!?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
Derek--It is impossible to hunt Elk with a sty    :D   I may have to come give you a hand.--------------  :goldtooth:    Bone

Offline White Ape

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: you saw a what!?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »
Hey Derek, Are you going to use that new liberty "Chief" to take that elk? See you in two weeks at the P Y. Ray
Raymond W. Hamilton

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©