3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wild boar on AEP ground  (Read 130 times)

Offline Wayde Burke

• Trad Bowhunter
Wild boar on AEP ground
« on: November 10, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
A few of us guys were talking last night at church, about deer hunting. I told them about my son and I going down to AEP ground in Ohio. One of the guys said that his dad had received some information from AEP about boar hunting on recreational land. Have any of you heard any thing like this before, do you have any information? I could not find anything on their website.

Offline Longbowlogan

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wild boar on AEP ground
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »
If they have a hog problem down there I would be very excited! I was hunting down there in October but no sign of hogs.
Big Stick Assassin LB 60" 51@29
Big Stick Assassin LB 62" 60@28
Schafer Silvertip RC 60" 54@28, 57@27, 76@29

PBS Associate member

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wild boar on AEP ground
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 08:51:00 PM »
I hunted that ground 5 days this week and 5 days 3 weeks back. I saw zero sign of any hogs present on the property. I have also talked with the care takers in the campgrounds and they have never seen any. I have been hunting out there for 5 years and never heard even a whisper of them on the property. I'm not saying this to discourage you, but it is the truth. I honestly have walked a significant portion of that property (including many of the nasty bottom areas) and haven't seen anything.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©