3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Sewing Machine  (Read 197 times)

Offline Scott Teaschner

• Trad Bowhunter
New Sewing Machine
« on: November 22, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »
Hey guys heading up to Bozeman MT to get my new sewing machine tomorrow. I got a hell of a deal on it. Its a slightly used new to me. To me its the deal of the century saving over a $1000.00. This machine sews lighter leather and fabric than does my other machine.  So what does this mean to you. It means I will have the right equipment to get started on those back quivers. I listened to what you guys wanted and I will try to deliver. I am also going to try and get a hold of some old Bear back quivers to try and build them like the where when they where good. Chad Holms of Holm Made Bows and I are going to be cooping together. This will get us exposure at shows we may not otherwise would have been able to attend. Chad will have my products at the Kalamazoo show in January. So look for our banners. By the way Chad builds a great bow. He sent me one of his Osprey hybrid  longbows to try. Let me tell you its a shooter and I have always shot recurves! Is a real nice bow great attention to detail. For what Chad charges you will have a deal of the century also. Talk soon Scott
Don't ever try to be like any body else and don't ever be affraid to take risks. Waylon Jennings
Honesty is something you cant wear out. Waylon Jennings

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Sewing Machine
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 08:28:00 PM »
Looking forward to those back quivers. I'd better start saving now  :)
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©