3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Question on my latest bow  (Read 360 times)

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Question on my latest bow
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 05:56:00 AM »
Sometimes I have to re-read the original topic and think before I respond...I can see that man was patient in waiting and kept in contact with his Bowyer and the bowyer was late on the delivery time and I must agree that in this case the right thing to do is give him the same time frame to respond  and make his final payment ...I jumped the arrow with my response so to speak in my first response and just felt this fella was avoiding to pay you or respond to you but like others have suggested give him just a little more time...He could be in a hospital or something and have no way of responding to you...Now if I was a bowyer and from here on I would want a Phone number,address to be reached,email addy and possibly a close friend or another contact person to reach in case something could of happened to the original customer like a death,accident or the person moved and forgot to tell ya...This fella was kind and waited for you so maybe let this one ride out a little longer...

Offline Apex Predator

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Question on my latest bow
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 06:16:00 AM »
I really want the man to have this bow.  I was kinda hoping he might see this and contact me.  :)
I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©