3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thank you Tradgang, Mike G, Claudia, Jim and others....  (Read 437 times)

Offline Numitokayo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you Tradgang, Mike G, Claudia, Jim and others....
« on: July 16, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »
Good afternoon everyone,

Claudia, Jim Reamy Mike G of Mike's Archery Leather and a number of other very kind folks from Tradgang offered to send us traditional archery gear for the first nation kids of our small community. We received such a great review from the community and the number of shooters are growing again this year.

Here are a couple of pictures that I took featuring some of Claudia's donated recurves / arrows, our kids and Canadian Soldiers. I had asked the soldiers, some of them just returning from Afganistan mission if they wanted to pair themselves with a young person and they gladly did....also pictures of two female soldiers that simply would not go away ( they were hooked ).

Just a few days ago, I sent Terry Green a copy of these same pictures thanking Tradgang for all of theis support.

And on behalf of the Fort Simpson Northern Lights Traditional Archery Club, thank you Claudia for your donation and support to our community. She and the others that helped our club have to be commended for their generosity and huge heart.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline styckbow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thank you Tradgang, Mike G, Claudia, Jim and others....
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »
Numitokayo Thanks for posting those great pics and good on you for teaching those youngsters to shoot. If you are ever down south here look me up and I'll buy you a beer Delin
Walk tall as the trees,live strong as the mountains,be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart and the Great Spirit will always be with you.

Offline Osagetree

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
Excellent!

Kudos to Pinecone and Numitokayo!

Thank you all!
>>--TGMM--> Family of the Bow

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 08:06:00 PM »
OUTSTANDING! Thanks DQ glad to see on here agian.<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline manyletters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
Delin...you will get to meet him and his lovely wife Sylvie  at the ATBA Jamboree...he will be staying right next to my trailer along with Pete & Pat Ward...Daniel is  a big bear... a teddy bear!~!

Offline styckbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
Guess I better bring some beer eh Dennis? Delin
Walk tall as the trees,live strong as the mountains,be gentle as the spring winds, keep the warmth of the summer sun in your heart and the Great Spirit will always be with you.

Offline Jason Lester

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 12:56:00 PM »
Very cool!
 :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:  

The youth is the future of our sport and traditions. That is one thing I love about Tradgang. Many of us like teaching the kids to shoot.
Jason Lester

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©