3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Lets see your Bison Gear Packs  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Orion

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
Re: Lets see your Bison Gear Packs
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2017, 10:17:00 AM »
I stand corrected. Thanks.

Edit:  Had my pack stored.  After your correction, TradB, i went and took a look at it.  It has the mesh back. It's hell getting old.  First thing to go is your memory.  Hmmmmm.  I can't remember what the second is?   :goldtooth:

Offline bunyan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2017, 06:18:00 PM »
Thanks guys! When I think of bison gear, I think of the lost river pack. I probably can't go wrong with wool or bucksuede but its fun trying to decide!

Chuckc, not to hijack the thread, but im considering spraying a bow this season. You might just have convinced me!

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2017, 08:16:00 AM »
Bunyan... its not for everyone.  I bought that bow with spray paint in mind ( black glass back limbs).  Over the years I have done ornate ( a pattern with templates etc, and just simple, like the pic above.  I like the simple best.

Jerry (Orion),  yup, mine has the mesh.

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2017, 08:19:00 AM »
Charlie.... good luck on your "high country" trip.

Does anybody know.... In Colorado.... can I stump shoot on Federal land while hiking and scouting ? Do I need a license of some sort ?  I am heading out there for that high country shoot at the end of the month, and plan to scout out my hunting area for a couple days prior to the shoot.  Would be fun to shoot, but likely won't have my hunting license yet..

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©