3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Size of Asbell Pullovers  (Read 463 times)

Offline Geezer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Size of Asbell Pullovers
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 05:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by DeerSpotter:
Man I just talked to her 10 min. ago, give them a call !!!

Carl
I've been calling the number on their website for some time (at least since mid-November!).  No one answers the phone, it goes directly to voice mail...and today the message box was full and I was instructed to 'hang up'.    Heck, I've even started using mouthwash when I call...it isn't working.    :dunno:
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
Colorado Bowhunters Association
RMEF / NWTF

Offline sinawalli

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 08:48:00 PM »
Originally posted by Geezer:

Originally posted by DeerSpotter:
Man I just talked to her 10 min. ago, give them a call !!!

Carl
I've been calling the number on their website for some time (at least since mid-November!).  No one answers the phone, it goes directly to voice mail...and today the message box was full and I was instructed to 'hang up'.    Heck, I've even started using mouthwash when I call...it isn't working.     :dunno:  [/b]
I orderd a pullover about 2 weeks ago, and haven't heard anything either. Called the on line # and got the answering machine.  :dunno:
That which doesn't kill me, will make me stronger!

Offline Bishop

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 09:48:00 PM »
Right off the site:

Please Note: All the items on this page are hand-made one at a time, so please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. If you order items that we have to make, and items like books for instance, we will wait to ship your order until it is complete. If you want us to ship the items that are in stock right away and the clothing later, please place separate orders. Thanks!!  
They have been at a big show. You'll get it.

Offline Roadkill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 12:12:00 AM »
When they get home,  they will cal.  Integrity is part of who they are.
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it.  Semper Fi

Offline BeNoIt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 12:25:00 AM »
No worries gentlemen, I'm sure they will get back to you. My wife ordered me a XL for Christmas and I ended up asking to trade it for an XXL (I'm 6' 200) as I know that I will be layering underneath that thing in NY.  :)  

Anyway, I called shortly after Christmas and it took a couple weeks but they got back to me. Remember too that they were just at K-Zoo and their table was one of the busiest so I'm sure they are recovering.  :)
David

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Bigfoot Flatliner 55@28 64" (New!)
Spirit LB 55# @28" 62"

Offline Roger Norris

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 09:24:00 AM »
Teresa just sent me an email....aside from getting re-orgnized and caught up from Kalamazoo, they are both down with what sounds like the flu. Be patient.
"Good Lord....well, your new name is Sledge."
Ron LaClair upon seeing the destruction of his new lock on the east gate

"A man that cheats in the woods will cheat anywhere"
G. Fred Asbell

Offline eflanders

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 09:43:00 AM »
Teresa and Fred are real good folks and definately not commercial hype.  I met them both at Kzoo and even though I was coughing extensively and could hardly talk, they both took the time to work patiently with me.  I bought a few items from them and found all of them to run in size as described.  I have also found Teresa to be extremely quick to respond via email in the past.

Offline Steve Clandinin

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
I'm the same as Buckeye.a great stature for strong winds! Teresa made me an XL with L arms,as my appeditures (ALL!) are on the shorter size.Fits like a glove.
Quote from Howard Hill.( Whenever he taught someone to shoot) "Son make up your mind right now if you want to target shoot or hunt as theres a world of differance between the two"

Offline AWPForester

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »
I ordered one last thursday, She shipped it on Saturday.  Pretty hard to beat that.  God Bless
Psalm 25:3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: Let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Offline joe ashton

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »
Hi I am 5'6" and weight 148 I have a Med and it is really comfortable.  In fact I am on tradgang wearing my Asbell wool pull over and watching "stick bow close"  hummm I should go out side and shoot.
Joe Ashton,D.C.
 pronghorn long bow  54#
 black widow long bow 55#
 21 century long bow 55#
 big horn recurve  58#

Offline WRV

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 04:11:00 PM »
Im 6'3" 265 and I have a 2x hooded vest. Look like Fred Flintstone in it!!  Sure is warm tho.......
Morrison Cheyenne TD 60" 50@28
Black Widow PSAX 60" 53@28
BUNCHA BIGHORNS
Genesis 27:3

Offline stickbowhntr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 09:09:00 PM »
I tried several on at ETAR and found that the chest was fine but the arms for me seem smaller than I wanted ...I am 6'1" and 245 so I am seriously looking at min of XXl.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©