3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New armguard from Wyoming Wildlife Artistry!  (Read 196 times)

Offline Sharptop

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
New armguard from Wyoming Wildlife Artistry!
« on: December 17, 2011, 08:01:00 PM »
I have been looking for a real solid armguard which wouldn't buckle or sag and ran across our own Wyoming Wildlife Artistry - Scott Teaschner

http://wyomingwildlifeartistry.com/  

I recommend stuff here from time to time when I see a post requesting advice but this is the first time I think I have posted to recommend a product cold. I ordered an armguard from Scott and got it in today and I was stunned at how well made it was as well as his pure artistry! It is both beautiful as well as functional.

Here is his pic, my comp won't upload at this time but it looks better in person than it does in the pic.

I have never talked to Scott and have no financial or other relationship with him other than an admiring customer but I would highly recommend his work.

http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu94/BigSkySaddleCo/P1040986sm.jpg  

PS: After putting this on I went out and shot my first Robin Hood. Can't,claim it was due to the armguard but.....

Offline stick-um

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New armguard from Wyoming Wildlife Artistry!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
Yes. Scott does make some pretty and functional armguards.
"A successful man is the one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others have thrown at him"- D. Brinkley

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 11:21:00 PM »
I made a back quiver and Scott PM'd me and helped me with treating it. We exchanged phone conversations on his work and leather work in general.

I'm anxiously awaiting his back quiver model.

His work is nothing less than totally impressive.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline JParanee

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:35:00 PM »
He does fantastic work
Morrison & Titan ILF & BF Extreme Limbs
Silvertip 1 Piece 57#-Silvertip 57#-Black Widow Ma II 61#&69#-Fedora 560 69#- 560 57#-560 60#-560 55#-Brakenbury Shadow 60#-Hoyt Buffalo 55#- Bob Lee 58#- fishing bows PSE's

Offline Scott Teaschner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »
Carlton,

Thank you so much for your kind words! In fact I need to thank every one! As with any business I am here to provide a service and be profitable to insure I will be around in the future. But the biggest joy I get out off my work is not the money. Its the phone calls, emails, and posts like this that I read. Honestly that is the biggest reward for me. My product is not cheap. But every one that has purchased my gear has had positive comments. Some have said I though it looked great in the picture but I was blown away when I had it in hand. I have also had comments like worth every penny it was a bargain!

I am trying to build my business by offering the highest quality gear possible to the sportsman. It not only has to be built well it has to work. I will not build it if it is not going to work period. The armguards came about because I did not have one that was comfortable or easy to adjust for heavy to light clothes. I sat down and patterned several armguards before I found one that worked well. Its just been a year since I sold my first armguard. Its been scary at times for I quite my job at the saddle shop to pursue this full time. I can not get over the amount of calls and emails in the last month.

The word of mouth has been awesome. Trad Gang has had the biggest impact on my business. I love this site and the people who are on it. I look forward every day to logging on its the first thing I do in the morning. Traditional bowhunting year round! I have made some great friends on this site and I am sure I will make a lot more. So thanks again Carlton and to all of you who support me!

Thanks Scott Teaschner
Don't ever try to be like any body else and don't ever be affraid to take risks. Waylon Jennings
Honesty is something you cant wear out. Waylon Jennings

Offline Zbearclaw

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 10:42:00 AM »
Beautiful work for sure.  The ones with the knife sheath imbedded look awesome!  I might "need" one...
Give me a bow a topo and two weeks, and I guarantee I kill two weeks!

Offline Geezer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 10:51:00 AM »
Scott...from what I can see on your website you do some beautiful work. I sent you a PM through your contact link.  Hope we can talk soon.  (BTW, my kid is working for G&F in Meteetse until end of December).
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
Colorado Bowhunters Association
RMEF / NWTF

Offline Scott Teaschner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 11:10:00 AM »
Al I think I met your son while I was hunting by Meteetse. He was at the gas station and I had a deer in the back of the trunk. We started talking about bowhunting and Trad gear. My wife works for the game and fish. Nice meeting you. Scott
Don't ever try to be like any body else and don't ever be affraid to take risks. Waylon Jennings
Honesty is something you cant wear out. Waylon Jennings

Offline Zbearclaw

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 12:00:00 PM »
Beautiful work for sure.  The ones with the knife sheath imbedded look awesome!  I might "need" one...
Give me a bow a topo and two weeks, and I guarantee I kill two weeks!

Offline MTArrowLauncher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 04:35:00 PM »
I agree, Scotts leatherwork is top notch. he made a sheath for a custom knife i had made and it isthe nicest sheath i have even seen, let alone owned. If i have leatherwork needs in the future, Scott will be the only person i call.
>>>---TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Offline maineac

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
That is a piece of art!
The season gave him perfect mornings, hunter's moons and fields of freedom found only by walking them with a predator's stride.
                                                              Robert Holthouser

Offline huntnmuleys

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 04:56:00 PM »
oh wow scott i didnt know you were on tradgang!  how ya been?  

for sure he does great work...
is it September yet??

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©