3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: peter storm rain gear  (Read 341 times)

Offline northern trapper

• Trad Bowhunter
peter storm rain gear
« on: July 17, 2007, 11:37:00 PM »
Fellows looking for some info on were to buy Peter Storm rain suits . We are going caribou hunting this September . Problem is on the **** website sizing is very limited and hardly nothing in brown camo. Do any of you know if someone else carries them ? Any help would be great

Offline dhaverstick

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: peter storm rain gear
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »
The **** Shop is relatively new. When I ordered mine in 2005 (brown camo), I just emailed them with my order using the "contact us" button. They emailed me back and gave me a PayPal link to send the money to. The order came from England in less than a week. I can't remember the man's name I dealt with but he was very prompt in answering email and very easy to deal with. I hope this helps.

Darren

Offline Wyben

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 07:57:00 AM »
Angelo at Bison Gear was selling it last year. I bought some from him. Its nice rain gear.

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »
I just put in an order on their **** site 5 minuts ago. and had to compromise color.But its green camo and green bottoms instead of brown.I didn't ask if others were available you might send him an email.Were all going to look alike in caribou country.
Your best shot is only as good as your next one!

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »
I believe I did it like dhaverstick.  Just email the company, use PayPal, and....poof, it was here.  Worked fine.  
Goose
Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

Offline Dave2old

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »
Third vote for ordering directly from the company, friendly fast service. I got the cheapest model, in green, as it's so light you can wad the top into one pant pocket and the bottom into another. I wear it hunting elk and they don't see me if I don't move. I wouldn't hesitate to wear it for caribou. I hope it doesn't get so popular they raise the price. Maybe I'd best order another set. dave

Offline Jack Shanks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »
Things must have changed since I ordered mine from the company in 05. I didn't experience the same prompt Emails as others have mentioned when I tried to order. My order didn't arrive until the day after I left for a ten day BC Mt goat hunt. I did get to try them out two weeks later in Alaska Brown bear hunting. Again, it must just be me but I wasn't all that impressed with them. I think I'm going to try the Helly Hansen Impertech next.
Jack Shanks

Offline rtherber

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 08:01:00 PM »
I bought from Paul Bibby at their website. That was in 2005 but I had no problem-paid with PayPal. I got the brown camo in the 300 series. Sizing runs small so check their size chart before ordering.
Paul Bibby
The new  Sitka Gear raingear line looks mighty good. I'm anxious to hear some field reports!

Offline northern trapper

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »
Thanks for the info. After sending a few emails back and forth it seems that the problem is sales have been very good for them , that is the reason for the poor inventory ie: size and colour. Guess we will have to decide on either waiting or ordering non camo.

Offline BD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 11:00:00 PM »
Paul Bibby is who i dealt with as well. Order early as it took a while for me as well, but you won't find better prices on the Pstorms stuff anywhere else, Bison Gear used to carry it as well.

BD
BD

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©