3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: waldrop pacseat  (Read 206 times)

Offline sticbow

• Trad Bowhunter
waldrop pacseat
« on: December 21, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
Just need to vent..i ordered a pacseat the 17th of Nov for a Christmas present it says "still does"2-4 weeks..past due now an no communication whats so ever i have emailed an tried to call the voice mail box is full an hangs up on you..i know this is a good product..it seems lately the art of communication has been forgotten it's so easy to call or email..i just don't get it..i know he emails when he ships i guess i will have one less Chrismas gift to give..  :campfire:

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: waldrop pacseat
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »
I just got mine today, took 7 weeks. Could have got backed up on orders and this is a real bad time of the year to ship ANYTHING ,anywhere. Cut out a picture of it and give it as hint of what's to come. Trust me it's worth the wait....or at least I think it was!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline BowHuntingFool

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 06:37:00 PM »
7 WEEKS...really????? Well that sucks...maybe if I order mine now it'll be here for spring turkey...what a bummer!
>>>---Joe Bzura---->

Big River Longbow 66" 52# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 66" 47# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 62" 52# @ 28"
Big River Recurve 60" 48# @ 28"
NewWood Longbow 58" 45# @ 28"

Wisconsin Traditional Archers
      Ojibwa Bowhunters

Offline klight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
I spoke with Teresa Asbell about mine which I ordered on October 21st. The guy who makes them had shoulder surgery or a shoulder problem of some sort and was out of commision for a bit. He is back at it though and tryiing to get caught up. Mine was shipped late last week and is on the way now. Hope this helps.
60" Thunderstick MOAB  55#'s @ 28"
64" Mohawk Classic     64#'s @ 28"
62" Mohawk Sparrowhawk 55#'s @ 28"

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 07:45:00 PM »
Yep, klight has the scoop.  Things should get more back to normal after the holidays from what Teresa told me.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline mzag

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »
I ordered mine a few weeks ago. Theresa Asbell told me to expect for it to take a while. I didn't mine so I went ahead and ordered. From everything everybody says sounds like it's worth waiting for.

Offline mzag

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 08:23:00 PM »
Sorry everyone --- "I didn't mind."

Offline klight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 10:55:00 PM »
Well mine was sitting on the doorstep when I got home from work. So it took two months exactly.
Worth the wait though, this thing is sweet. It's going to good with my ghillie.
60" Thunderstick MOAB  55#'s @ 28"
64" Mohawk Classic     64#'s @ 28"
62" Mohawk Sparrowhawk 55#'s @ 28"

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?

Online non-typical

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 08:58:00 AM »
I use a pillow with mine...instead of sitting in it and thinking about sleep I just go ahead and nap. Last time I woke up 3 turks were a few yards away trying to figure out what the heck that thing was snoring over there.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Tradgang member #160

Offline BDann

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »
I just got mine yesterday, ordered it the first week of November.  Totally worth the wait.  

My first impression from the comfort of my living room is that it is extremely well made, very light weight and more comfortable than my sofa.  He must have used some kind of formula to achieve the perfect angle of recline.  

I've got pretty long legs (6'3" and about 190lbs) and I'll have no problem shooting out of the chair whatsoever.  The seat is silent to set up, and the straps are of very good quality.  

I'm extremely satisfied with the seat, and will probably buy another for my kids to sit in when they hunt with me.

Offline sticbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »
thanks everyone..didn't know about the shoulder problems..but thats my point..no communication the web site still says 2-4 weeks..just wish i would have been told..the best communication i have had on here is Whip..always gets back to me in a very short time oh..an Braveheart also,,both do a very good job..i think Whip even sent me a message on a hunting trip once..  :knothead:

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 08:50:00 PM »
Originally posted by sticbow:
i think Whip even sent me a message on a hunting trip once..   :knothead:  
Yup...when he hosted the St. Jude Pound Cake hunt, he would vacate to drive to a tall point and answer emails and voice mails.

That...THAT is customer Service!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline GreenGrizz

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 06:46:00 AM »
I just received an email from the Asbell's saying my seat had been shipped. I checked the tracking number and it is scheduled to arrive Monday. I ordered mine on the 21st of November. A little late for deer season but no problem since we still have a couple of months of predator season. With everything I've read and heard I'm certain I won't be disappointed.

I hope Mr. Waldrop has made or will make a full recovery.

"Good things come to those who wait"

Offline sticbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 09:01:00 AM »
i received my pacseat on the 29th or 30 can't remember now..i know things happen just wish i would have had a phone call or email..but i did take it out to the island tuesday an i must say i relly like it..people say it looks to close to the ground..an it does look that way but for me i can stand up easy and shoot my 64" long bow with no problem..i will post some picture of my hike on the island.."NO amimals were harmed in my hike"   :(   i will post the pictures a little later..

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 09:05:00 AM »
Doubt any of us fall a little short at times when it comes to communication.

Glad you recieved your pacseat. It should be worth sitting for.
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©