3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Trad expo and shows  (Read 475 times)

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Trad expo and shows
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 02:38:00 PM »
But if you plan to camp at Denton Hill get there at least by Tuesday--and Monday is better.  Then you can hang out with a few hundred others who got there over the weekend before that.  :D  Seriously.  I would no way wait to go to Denton Hill until Thursday to try to find a camping spot.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Offline Kevin Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »
Maybe it's the giant hills, or the huge old trees and ferns. Maybe it's the feeling of being at a truly unique festival. Perhaps it's the location; far from towns and cities...out amongst the deer and bear. It could be the ski lift and the view from the top.....

I've been to about every "major" event at one time or another. All have something good to offer. For some reason though, Denton Hill, PA has continued to be THE big trad archery-bowhunting event in the eastern U.S. If there was only one archery event on my calendar for the entire year, it would be Denton Hill.

Offline LBOW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
The Rabbittman and myself will be coming south for this one and also Rods class in Arley Al. on the following Mon. Tues.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!   MIKE
Life is tough,it's even tougher if you are stupid. SEMPER FI (63-67)

Offline team fudd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 06:08:00 AM »
We went to ETAR this year and were blown away by the amount of vendors, the amount of shooters and the quality of the courses.  I have shot a lot of 3-d but never any where you took a ski lift to the top of the course.  It takes at least two days to see all the vendors and shoot half the courses, three to four days to really see it all.  I give ETAR (or denton)  a huge thumbs up.  We have already made plans to leave two days earlier this year!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©