3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A Christmas Thank You -  (Read 300 times)

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
A Christmas Thank You -
« on: December 24, 2011, 07:34:00 PM »
I just wanted to say thanks for what Tradgang means to me and to the membership here. I put out a few requests in the classifieds for specific items and members came through with flying colors.

Specifically I'd like to thank:

Mudd - for your posts and the feeling if I ever pass through Missouri and needed help you'd make it happen. The two wooden bows will make it to the hands of young archers in honor of your kindness.

Jon Stewart - for what you do for our troops along with the Michigan Longbow Association. Our troops have it a little better if they can escape the reality of being away from home by flinging some arrows. The feathers you sent me will make it to arrows for young archers to be shot by Mudd's bows.

beyondmyken - whose generosity is beyond my ability to thank for the complete setup sent for my nephew Cole. Tomorrow he'll be flinging arrows and your gear will start another archer off in the right direction. It will give him and his Dad another reason to spend time together. It might even get mom and dad into the trad way of life also.

see - I appreciate your words of support for me and my spiritual future. Thanks for taking the time to meet up with some tradgangers for a fun day of pheasants.  

jarhead hunter - I still love those flu-flus. I have a place of refuge in Arizona too I believe.

herndont - I really apreciate your friendship and having someone to vent to about job stress. You certainly understand what I mean when venting. I need to get up with you and Hunter soon and fling some arrows. We'll have a pheasant day too.

johnathan creason, bkbk12, and gutpile580 - the pheasant day was a blast. We need to do it again. Squirrels are still in season after Jan 2.

David Mitchell - That Big 5 is sawheet!!! Thanks for the HH support     :)    

Big Jim - Thanks for getting the half-off deals on the Bears. That Super Mag 48 will see ground blind time next fall! It's the only bow I'll be able to shoot out of my pop up blind.

And everyone else. Tradgang is my refuge away from the routine of day to day stress. If I can't be shooting and hunting I can get my archery fix by visiting here.

My thoughts and prayers are with our troops, my son-in-law Marine in Afghanistan in particular, and with the families who are experiencing trials this Christmas. DCM's family needs our continued support and prayers as do many others.

Now, off to my family to enjoy the next 34 hours before hitting the woods for the last time with Faith.

Merry Christmas
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: A Christmas Thank You -
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
I do appreciate the kind words and those same words could be posted about at least half or more of the folks here on tradgang including yourself Bud.

You came my rescue with the back quiver that allowed me to use one without fighting it.

This entire tradgang family can hold it's head high.

Oh sure a bad apple pops up every once in awhile but they usually don't last long.

This is a great place to visit but I seem to almost live here..lol

Merry Christmas and God bless, Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: A Christmas Thank You -
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »
Merry Christmas! My thoughts are also with our troops at all times and at this time of year especially. Thanks to your son-in-law and Semper Fi to him from one Marine to another. Trad Gang is a special place no doubt and it is the people that make it that make it special.
USMC 82-86

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©