3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Hoot's Recurve at the rappids pics?  (Read 154 times)

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hoot's Recurve at the rappids pics?
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:15:00 AM »
Has anyone else notice Lee's photo album on his webpage with the six recurves hanging on a limb near those rappids he took back in March?  I seen my bow I call the "Chocolate Moose" in there but all those bows are just beutiful...Maybe the Old HootOwl will be kind enougth to post that pic for all to see....Man  those are some of the best limb vaneers I ever seen....I wonder who he's building a bow for this year now...Anybody here getting one? If so let's hear what woods you got in mind...
                                God Bless,
                                  Keefers

Offline jwingman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hoot's Recurve at the rappids pics?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »
I have a lonbow on order. Cocobolo with S wave handle and Carpathian Elm Burl for veneers. It should be a looker. I know they shoot because I have an ebony handled one right now. - jwingman

Offline Possum Head

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 09:23:00 AM »
There are a handfull of bowyers I classify as artist. I wont name them for fear of offending some I might accidentally leave out, however Lee is definitly among them and his curve is on my most wanted list.

Offline Lamey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »
That bow belongs to a member here,  matter of fact if you do a search there are a few pics of it on the site.

I have a 54" recurve with Morando "S" wave riser, and Curly Maple limbs thats "on the bench" now.

I wanted a real compact bow, and I had one of these Hoots 54" a while back.  It was one of those bows that you dont realize how nice they are, both in fit/finish/design/performacne until you trade it away and shoot some other bows that are "similar".

Offline jesse cales

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »
no doubt about it,lee makes a beautiful bow.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©