3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Rod Jenkins Shooting Clinic in Feb  (Read 174 times)

Offline Cherokee Scout

• Trad Bowhunter
Rod Jenkins Shooting Clinic in Feb
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:35:00 AM »
We are organizing a Rod Jenkins Shooting Clinic for the Monday and Tuesday, Feb 27, 28, after the Spring Fling 3D event in Tannehill Al. This clinic will be held in Arley Al. We still have a few openings, but we need anyone wanting to come to sign up asap. Price is $225, $100 deposit. Contact [email protected]. Rod has a hunting cabin/trailer close by and has offered to let 2 people stay there (free) if they are attending the clinic. If you want to attend, we need responses asap.
John

Offline Rick Richard

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rod Jenkins Shooting Clinic in Feb
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:31:00 AM »
This would be a great opportunity, but Monday and Tuesday?  It would be better if it was a Friday or weekend...can't do it.

Offline swampdrummer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 10:42:00 AM »
Not stepping on your toes Cherokee but Rick, If your willing to drive to Alabama for Rods clinic, come on down to Florida and attend. I'm scheduled for May 5 and 6th.
Back Tension BEFORE Back Strap !

Offline Cherokee Scout

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 12:50:00 PM »
I live in Alabama, the clinic will be here. I have friends driving in from Ohio to attend the Spring Fling event. If we hold the clinic on the weekend, you can't shoot the event. So we are trying to hold the event on the Monday and Tue after the event so people can attend the 3D event and then come to the clinic. The way Rod teaches the clinic, you should not be shooting 3d targets for several days after the clinic to re-train yourself on the proper steps and procedures he teaches. If we do not get to hold this clinic, I will consider attending the one in Fla or the one in Ky. But again, if I attend the 3D event for the clinic, I will miss shooting the 3d event.
John

Offline Cherokee Scout

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »
Anyone interested?
John

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©