3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: bateman gloves  (Read 117 times)

Offline babs

• Trad Bowhunter
bateman gloves
« on: March 07, 2012, 01:22:00 AM »
I was wodering how the bateman gloves are I have never seen one in person. I am talking about the cordoran leather ones, I have a couple tabs made with cordoran in them and I like it, I just cant get used to the tab. I'm a glove guy. I use american leathers gloves now and I like them but I wanted to try something new, and I like the fact that you can get it with a snap instead of velcro. Velcro wasn't made for hunting its too noisy. If anybody uses one let me know how the sizes run too I use an xl american leathers wanted to see if they run size wise the same or not thanks brad
Border tempest hex 7
Border tempest 25 hex 6.5
L.H.A Hayestani Combo 47lbs @28
Bob Lee camo dipped 47lbs @ 29
Bob Lee Heavyweight 50@29
Stewart 3pc Slammer. 45@28
Hoyt GMX & RCX 1000 limbs

Online Gordon Jabben

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: bateman gloves
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:39:00 AM »
I have used Bateman gloves for years although I recently switched to the american leathers.  The bateman gloves are very well made and can be had with inserts or without.  Cordonvan leather as you probably know, is very slick and tough.  The one with inserts will have much heavier stalls compared to your american leathers glove.  You will have to break it in and it will take some getting used to. Sizes will be similar.

Offline TommyBoy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: bateman gloves
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 05:41:00 PM »
They are the only ones that I use. I always buy the ones with the nylon inserts. They only get slicker with age!  I always get mine from Mike and Brenda at The Nocking Point.  FYI.
TommyBoy

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©