3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Please help me find another Bear signature  (Read 125 times)

Offline Shane Reed

• Trad Bowhunter
Please help me find another Bear signature
« on: March 16, 2012, 12:06:00 PM »
I am reaching out for help finding another Bear Signature bow for sale. This is not just a classified. Yesterday I made the mistake of trying to buff my already poly coated autograph with Tru Oil. I applied and let dry, when starting to buff the bow one second the signature was there, and the next second it was almost all gone. I will be hard pressed to find another like the one I had written to Ben Lee from Fred. I let the other autographed bow I had go to someone who needed cheering up in a trade. I felt Greedy having two signed bows, and one of them being a wall hanger someone else wanted, and could use for for many reasons. Now I am basicly back to none. I know not everyone looks at classifieds, and I am realy heart broke over this loss. Please spare me the should have and shouldn't have done for I have already heard that. This is a time of morning for me.
Thank You all,
Shane

Offline lpcjon2

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Please help me find another Bear signature
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 12:13:00 PM »
Shane sorry for the loss. You should post this in the classifieds and history and collecting forums.
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©