3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: CE terminator hunter vs. CE rebel?  (Read 361 times)

Offline Mohillbilly

• Trad Bowhunter
CE terminator hunter vs. CE rebel?
« on: July 29, 2007, 02:33:00 PM »
Just wondering how the rebel's stack up against the terminator hunters.  The GPI is very close. I know the rebels only have the camo about 3/4 of the way up the shaft from the point.  Are the rebels as tough as the terminators?
Thanks, Bret

Offline sloaf

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: CE terminator hunter vs. CE rebel?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 11:51:00 PM »
The rebels are great. The only difference I can tell is the tolerances are tighter on the terminator.  It wouldn't surprise me if they were made exactly the same. I know the GPI varies between the two but I've been shooting rebels for a few years and have no complaints.  I just ordered a new set last week passing up paying more for the terminators because of my faith in the product.  I have abused these shafts and It seems like I lose them way before breaking them.  My sweet combo Is 29" with 200-250 up front for most 50-60 lbs bows.
If your shooting stinks, work with a Form master.  It'll bring back your A game.

Offline beachbowhunter

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: CE terminator hunter vs. CE rebel?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »
Totally agree with Sloaf (my set up is exactly the same). I was shooting the Rebels and enjoying them and then bought some Terminator Hunter Selects figuring they must be better. Heck, I can't tell the difference. Now I just buy the Rebels.
Ishi was a Californian                   :cool:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©