3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Day One day pack experience?  (Read 199 times)

Online David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Day One day pack experience?
« on: July 30, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »
Well, I got some responses on this question over on the other site, so let's see if any of my Trad Gang friends have tried the Day One day pack.  I'm interested in a no frills type of day pack--quiet, simple, no padded hip belts to mess with.  I wanted to get one of those Cabela's whitetail deluxe packs like I got my son a few years back but they went and changed from the fleece to something else and added a wide waist belt that when the pack is properly placed on my back goes around the middle of my belly instead of my waist (my theory is that there is nothing they cannot "improve" to the point of making it useless).  Had to return it!  So the Day One pack looks good and like what I want, but have not seen one in person.  What do those of you think who have tried it?.....Dave
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©