3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Who is this guy ?????  (Read 294 times)

Offline oldgriz

• Trad Bowhunter
Who is this guy ?????
« on: July 30, 2007, 02:35:00 PM »
Hey Rob, do you remember this guy... can't be me... too good looking and he has hair     :knothead:    

My daughter and I were re-organizing one of my book shelves this morning... actually trying to get things set up by subject. Not an easy thing when you have a lot of diverse interests and are a book junkie...
We were working on my collection of archery books and in the lot was the textbook for the National Archery Association Instructor Course. I took this course back in 1975. Oh the memories, reading all the "year book" inscriptions of those who took the course with me...
But at the back of the book were two very badly printed black and white photos of my shooting my Morrett Target bow. I figure the pics were after the tryouts and were at an indoor shoot somewhere in NY. I figure somewhere in the early 1980's due to the more abundant center weight I was then carrying... as opposed to the more lean and mean look I had back in the mid 70's...
My daughter thought they were neat... especially since I not only had dark hair, but a fair amount of hair.
Anyway... the pics are not great... but look at that solid steady intense glare as I pitted myself against that target....  BTW, still have the bow and still shoot it occasionally...

Tom Mullane
Bear Grayling Mag TD 60" 50#
Bear Grayling Mag TD 64" 37#
Wing Chaparell 60" 48#
Tom Cole Old Timer LB 68# 54#

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©