3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cascade Archery New DVD!  (Read 2158 times)

Offline cch

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cascade Archery New DVD!
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2013, 09:28:00 PM »
My wife and I are going to the Port Angeles shoot also.

Steve, Is Fred going? I sure enjoy shooting with you two. Are you going to try and film some elk while you are over there? The calves should be out I think?

Chris.

Offline Jock Whisky

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2013, 11:08:00 PM »
Glad to hear you are coming to the Safari Steve

gord
Old doesn't start until you hit three figures...and then it's negotiable

Offline 52Mag

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2013, 01:42:00 AM »
Lon and Chris;    Fred plans to make the shoot. Yes I plan to head up to timberline to video elk calves.But I would be more excited to film blacktail does with there fawns. I received many positive comments about the blacktail deer and her twin fawns that were in the Pure Bowhunting DVD. I have fletched up a new dozen wood arrows to try out. Can hardly wait to get the weekend started and launch a few arrows. I sent 30 DVD's to Three Rivers Archery last month also a full box to The Footed Shaft.

Offline Rik

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2013, 08:56:00 AM »
Looking forward to seeing you at the Longbow Safari Steve!

I'm arriving on the island a week early to hang out with a friend who lives there, do a lot of stump shooting, and maybe catch a fat trout or two from a canoe.

Then it's on to the Safari camp for some serious fun and frivolity. See ya there!

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »
Post deleted explanation in following post.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2013, 02:21:00 PM »
David,

I have both tapes and NONE of the footage is duplicated.  I'm sure Steve would like to know this and probably see the tape.  He would definitely replace it at no cost if your friend returned it.
Lon Scott

Offline cch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »
If I remember right, Bowhunting Reflections was made before Steve even got most of that other footage. I agree with Blackhawk. Give Steve a call (360) 435-4251. I think the only footage that is duplicated is on Pure Bowhunting showing previews of Bowhunting Reflections.

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2013, 03:16:00 PM »
cch, yes, that is how my copies are, but something got messed up when the copy my buddy got was produced.  He has nearly identical footage on both.  I just thought others may run into the same issue if this was a production glitch that Steve ought to know about.  My buddy is going to give him a call.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
Hooo boy, just got a text from my buddy--it's too difficult to go into but there was some confusion and he does NOT have a defective copy of the video.   :eek:      :knothead:   I guess all's well that ends well, huh?

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2013, 06:30:00 PM »
:thumbsup:
Lon Scott

Offline cch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2013, 08:38:00 AM »
David, Good to hear. I didn't think there could be any way that could have happened.

Offline 52Mag

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2013, 01:09:00 AM »
Mr Hinton and Gord seeing you two fellows at the Vancouver shoot will be a bonus. Rick did you ever make it to New  Zealand or is that this summer. Gord did you make the Nay Niamo shoot. I went to the Olympics looking for deer and bear that weekend.
Steve

Offline cch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2013, 08:47:00 AM »
Steve, Were you able to get any footage last weekend? I wish I had my camera when I saw those two big bucks in Sequim.

Offline 52Mag

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2013, 03:25:00 PM »
I saw 5 bucks on Hurricane Ridge 4 will be shooters with 15 to 20 inch spreads.Also spotted a good bear but he was to far away to make it over to him before night fall. The best video I took was of a rock chuck with a big blacktail buck in the back ground. The buck fed for a while then bedded down down. Very useable footage.

Offline cch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2013, 08:45:00 AM »
That's great Steve!!  Did you get a chance to look at the footage I took of the gopher hunt in Montana? Hopefully there is a couple of seconds of footage you can use.

Offline cch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2015, 10:25:00 PM »
Steve just sent me a trailer of his new video. He got a new high def camera and the footage is great. Hopefully he can get his blacktail that he has been hunting the last two years.  Should be ready early next year.

Offline Greybark

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2015, 12:14:00 AM »
Met Steve at this years TBBC Roundevous in Rock Ck BC where he gifted me two of his Bowhunting  Videos . Certainly a breath of fresh air as hunting vids go . No brash advertisements and focused on the closeness of the Traditional Bowhunters , I realy enjoyed them .
    Steve I`m the one with whom you demonstrated so much patience over the "Knife " story .
   Cheers

Offline muley40

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2015, 10:31:00 AM »
Steve, Looking forward to new DVD next year I still think it would be great if you could do one on shooting, as our old friend Otis Toad Smith told me many many years ago you were were the best shot he ever seen!
Independent Bow Hunter

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2015, 11:14:00 AM »
I can't wait to get the new one.  Fred Anderson told me he had seen some of the footage that will be in it. Those videos from Steve are the best in my collection.  I just have to watch them often.

Online Archie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2015, 11:29:00 AM »
If there a new developments associated with a 3rd major trad bowhunting DVD by Cascade Archery, this is big, great news!
Life is a whole lot easier when you just plow around the stump.

2006  64" Black Widow PMA
2009  66" Black Widow PLX
2023  56" Cascade Archery Whitetail Hawk
2023  52" Cascade Archery Golden Hawk Magnum

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©