3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Am I wrong, ....or is it Gloom n Doom?  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Am I wrong, ....or is it Gloom n Doom?
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2012, 05:57:00 PM »
Nice things posted today check them out. The pie looks delicious but newbies I think on that on we should maybe buy that at the auction and send some    " humble pie" to the ole folks    :bigsmyl:
Keep up the good work folks it is appreciated and desperately needed
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2012, 07:49:00 PM »
You keep this "old folks" stuff, up, there PUP and ya ain't gonna make it to shavin age!

BTW, bubba...hows a man living in the Empire state claimin he's a "guide and horse wrangler"?

:wavey:
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
this is gettin' gooood  :)
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »
Number 116 is that your member number or age?   :laughing:  
Been the past four years in south American  Andes guiding up InMt. Cayambe area a beautiful snowcap breaking Andulusians for the Haciendas. Although I've grown up with horses and cattle since I was a year old. The St. Lawrence valley has some nice fertile flatland. Cold up here in the winter though. Just got back here April 11 th. now I'll have to change my occupation to construction in the meantime ill be.    :deadhorse:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2012, 08:54:00 PM »
Terry,
It said my listing was moved to forum 3, but it isn't there. I can find it in my recent posts through my profile, but it DOES NOT appear on the forum 3 listings when I scan through the forum.

Don't know what could have happened. Maybe some listed items aren't making it over to the bidding forums by a computer glitch?

-Charlie

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2012, 09:06:00 PM »
My member number is 15052.Am I a newby (pup) or an Ole' Folk?    :goldtooth:    
116 may be Doc's age but those falsies are still SHARP! Converml,Do not turn your back on him!    :laughing:    
Bill

Offline Matty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2012, 09:24:00 PM »
As always I'm stoked!  There's some great items up as well.
I wich I had more $$ I could blow my entire paycheck during this blessed event

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2012, 09:34:00 PM »
Sorry bill you gotta be a newbie as close as you to 15,000 had to draw the line somewhere. Thanks for the warning about Doc. hard to tell sometimes if their docile or just napping.   :jumper:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2012, 09:38:00 PM »
Buckey,is your item the 3flint arrow/spear Heads? If so their on forum 3 10th listing from the bottom. Very nice heads   :thumbsup:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline buckeye_hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2012, 09:49:00 PM »
Ok. I found them on this computer, but my other laptop doesn't show them. Weird.....

Thanks Converml

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2012, 09:50:00 PM »
Naw Terry, it's guys like me who are waiting until the last minute to post. As soon as I kick Michael back to S.C. I'll get my stuff up.

OK everybody, don't follow my lead. Find some stuff with dust on it and make it do some good. Let's get this stuff posted!
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
23 nice items posted on the auction yesterday check them out. 7 by the younge pups and 16 by ole duffers. The total now is duffers 235 and pups 91.

Let's make a goal for today.  We listed 23 items yesterday, if we list 35 today we can get to 6 pages  of auction listings. Last year we had  a little over 8 pages so this is a doable goal and we are getting  close.

So today we are hunting for page 6.
 Younge pups if you need help  PM me or get your wives involved, a lot of them are more savvy  around a computer. Plus when you explain why your doing it their hearts will melt

. Might save you having to buy a dozen roses     :help:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »
Converml, you pups might be getting fired up, but you aren't too smart. You go calling you wife a "slavey" and you will end up on the auction as the filling for a sausage grinding listing.  :smileystooges:    :knothead:
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »
I'm raiding my "man vault" tonight and will post up more items. Thanks for the kick in the pants, Ive been preoccupied but there is no excuse.

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2012, 09:11:00 AM »
Thanks razorback I could never have bought enough roses for that spell correct error. No matter how many times I blames the computer.   :biglaugh:  

Ole folks don't read below. Only for pups
So pups let this be a lesson. The codgers can see better in the morning light, they've been up since 3 am. But they'll be bedded down by 7 pm after evening news. Know your quarry.    :jumper:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline Bowwild

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2012, 09:20:00 AM »
Converml.

Great posts. I didn't know one could speek to the mouse! Cool.

I'd rather participate in the young'n pile instead of the geezer group but messed up about 8 years ago I reckon?

Can I reset my sign up date without giving up my forum "handle"?  :p

Offline AWPForester

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2012, 10:01:00 AM »
I have read many posts here.  Some I think are way off base.  There was one that questioned the integrity of the newer members.  I am a newer member and can assure those who question the integrity of the newer members that there are reasons for the lack of involvement.

Many are unaware of the magnitude of this.  And many of us are going thru some hard times that nobody here is entitled to an explanation of.  Better yet, we may be giving to the organization on our own directly.  It seems that many here that questioned the buzz of this years auction has sold many items in the classified this year.  And some of those same guys questioned me when I decided to sell instead of trade due to me needing the money.

I agree, all that can be done needs to be done.  Listen to your heart and pray to the Lord for direction as to what to do.  If it is donate do it, if buying do it.  But, let God direct you,  not what members here think.  Not a thing in the world wrong with reminding us of this but as always, some people take it to far.  If I had anything to give to auction I would.  If I had the $ to buy, I most certainly would.  God Bless
Psalm 25:3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: Let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »
Justin thanks for your post and no one is being asked to do more that they can? This thread started out as one of serious reflection and has merged with the newbies call to arms thread and evolved into one that is cheering / jeering even cheering or joining in the razzing like Doc does is needed just to help those who have things to post to not forget, light a fire under them but this ribbing is all in good lighthearted fun. I know Horatio and we started razing each other. Thought we would help get everyone excited with only a week left before the auction. Pups ,newbies, ole codgers, folgies we are a family each with strengths that we all respect. Please take it with a grain of salt, think of it as an online hunting camp

and watch us give the ole war horses what they need        :deadhorse:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
Bowwild we could always use a spy in the ranks.     :campfire:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
Nice things being posted guys   :thumbsup:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©