3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Call to arms new tradgangers  (Read 774 times)

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Call to arms new tradgangers
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »
15 items listed today nice job but just for the record. For today's posts it's
8 for the pups
7 for the cogers
Keep it up guys we're gaining   :jumper:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline snakebit40

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
TTT   :campfire:
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 71@28
Big River 60" 59@28

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 06:50:00 PM »
Just added some....and I ain't thru yet!
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 08:10:00 AM »
Coveralls here. Things are really roaring now. I worked on a roof yesterday till past dark got home near 10 ate cleaned up went to bed. Checked this morning and see I missed a lot. 36 new items posted. Page 6 was bagged and 7 has a bullseye on it big time. The pups are really excited about whether Leatherneck is going to have to change his user name to Katniss_Everdeen
     :biglaugh:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 11:43:00 AM »
Bernie, it looks like another nick name stuck and you're tagged with this one on Converml into Coveralls. Seems Merele likes it too!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 08:29:00 PM »
Posted another item. If you collect police stuff or political stuff, please look.

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 08:38:00 PM »
In recent years there were some HUGE ticket items that boosted our totals, but left the small change purse guys twiddlin their thumbs and just hecklin... me included.

With the variety of items, big and smaller, and with Batman's $20/pop or 6 for $100 (max) tickets for the turkey extravaganza... we might do quite well in totals and involved a LOT more players!

I can't see that being a bad thing! WEll, cept for Doug and the bean counters who have to process payments and post up winners... that could be an "undertaking"... but it won't kill em!

"[dntthnk]"    :rolleyes:  I know 2/3 of a pun...the P&U!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »
Gotta keep the buzz goin' Doc.

Thanks for your contrubition to the razzing. I say let's all turn on the mods (in a good way) and post up loads of stuff  :)  Everyone contributes, but theirs is a definite labor of love and caring. So why disappoint?

:thumbsup:

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2012, 10:13:00 PM »
Been weeding out my stash for some time and giving it away...so things are down a bit in that area...I could've listed my Dad's 2 sets of partials, but that would have been tacky.

YOu have fun and all behave... I'm off to the B'more shoot tomorrow and back Sunday night...in time for the real p'zazz and rock'n roll!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Weasel

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 12:39:00 AM »
This old timer just put up five.  But now I need a nap.  It plumb tuckered me out.

Jerry   :help:
I have a free roaming, ranging mind -- sometimes it reports back to me...
---------------------------

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 01:45:00 AM »
Well I did not consider myself a newbie but in this war, I am on the young 'uns side. I'll be adding a new listing tomorrow or Friday after I get some good pics.

Bisch

Offline Converml

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 06:07:00 AM »
Nice job guys, 15 new items posted yesterday, and they are dandys, the geezers wipped us pups but I think that will change today, Jerry posted at 12 :39 this morning And a lot of other geezers were milling around well past their roosting time so today should be the pups day.
Page 7 is now halfway in the bag, soon that pesky critter will be out of the way.
Keep up the good work all, younge and OLD alike.   :thumbsup:
Howard Hill Cheetah

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©