3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: SC hog hunt in June..snakes?  (Read 555 times)

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: SC hog hunt in June..snakes?
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »
I have been struck at many times and stepped within inches more than that. Only God can say why I ain`t been bit. I wear snake boots and will not hunt the swamp without them or a good pair of rubber boots.
  Kinda like in hunting. It only takes one animal to make or break a hunt...same with snakes it only takes one to change your life.Snake boots are cheap.RC

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2012, 04:13:00 PM »
Originally posted by RC:
I have been styruck at meany times and stepped within inches more than that. Only God can say why I ain`t been bit. I wear snake boots and will not hunt the swamp without them or a good pair of rubber boots.
  Kinda like in hunting. It only takes one animal to make or break a hunt...same with snakes it only takes one to change your life.Snake boots are cheap.RC
That's pretty profound for a SOUTH Ga. sandwich eatin, pig killin, deer chasin redneck.
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2012, 05:31:00 PM »
[/QUOTE]That's pretty profound for a SOUTH Ga. sandwich eatin, pig killin, deer chasin redneck. [/QUOTE]

He might be all of that, but Robert ain't stupid ... especially when it comes to snakes.    :rolleyes:
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©