3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: When to realize you have an addiction...???  (Read 474 times)

Online Gen273

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: When to realize you have an addiction...???
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 09:25:00 AM »
Bjorn-----Wins!!!

That is what I call dedication.
Jesus Saves (ROM 10:13)

Offline Goshawkin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
I just sold a Browning A-5 Stalker with a custom Bearcoat teflon finish to fund having a new HH Wesley special built.Had money left over so I bought my wife a new vaccum cleaner(That's honestly what she wanted!)and still put a little in my pocket.I had my Black widow advertised at the same time and that sold too. Took that money and just bought a Pete George longbow.I've sold alot of guns over the years to buy better ones,sell 2 or 3 cheaper ones to buy a good one.I like to be able to get things with no money out of my pocket.Just swapping toys for toys.Work is slow right now,so that's really my only choice right now anyway!

Offline huntmaster80

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 12:34:00 PM »
I realized that I had an addiction when I opened my sliding glass door and was shooting at my target on my covered porch through the living room at about 15 yards. I was doing this because it was raining cats and dogs outside and I just had to shoot   :archer2:

Offline Atennishu

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
My wife thinks I am addicted, but I think I am normal,  at least in this group.  I do get the cold sweats when I havnt shot in a couple days,  and I will say I am guilty of shooting in the house when she was out.
Boomer Sooner

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 08:18:00 PM »
i know that I am sick. I ended up having two of every weight longbow in 5 pound increments up to 65 pounds. I gave half of them away, a couple of months later and I was just about back where I started.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©