3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: WOW! Only three months!  (Read 224 times)

Offline Elksong

• Trad Bowhunter
WOW! Only three months!
« on: May 20, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
Well I only drew one tag this year. It will be the first time I have ever hunted Whitetail, so that promises to be fun! I was looking at the calendar to see what I needed to take for vacation and couldn't believe it is only THREE months to Elk season!

What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth

Online wooddamon1

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: WOW! Only three months!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:24:00 AM »
It'll fly by, it'll fly by, it'll fly by...

Awesome pics, as usual!   :clapper:
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 09:54:00 AM »
It'll be here before we know it. Still waiting on our tag draw results  :rolleyes:
Good luck on the whitetails Jason, they are fun to hunt and taste good  :)
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Shedrock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
Just got my app in yesterday, won't find out until early July if I'm hunting a good area or general area.

I'm more excited about pronghorn hunting, just because that comes first, Aug 15th.

Nice pics by the way!  :thumbsup:
Member of;
Comptons
Pope and Young
PBS
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
and Life member of Bowhunters Of Wyoming

Online snag

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 11:22:00 AM »
Hope you guys draw a good tag! I should be able to draw a limited entry tag here in N.E. Oregon. Looking forward to getting up in the mountains for some scouting trips!
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 02:27:00 PM »
Man Tracy we have to draw antelope tags here, what a pain. I really miss hunting them. One of my favorites. I'm gonna get a point for WY this year though  :thumbsup:
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Online Dave Pagel

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 03:42:00 PM »
Elk are the biggest thing I miss about living in Wyoming.  I don't get to hunt them very often anymore.  By far my favorite animal to hunt and I have only let one arrow go on one.  I have called a few in for my brother, but I haven't been in the shooters seat very often.

D.P.

Offline Elksong

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »
We have to draw antelope in the good areas here too. I haven't even hunted or put in for Antelope for several years. SUPER FUN to hunt, I just never have the time....
I guess I need to get in SUPER awesome shape to hunt out of tree stand this year, you know like Cameron Hanes in the UA commercial!LOL!
What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the children of the earth

Offline JamesKerr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 03:53:00 PM »
Nice pics! I wish I could go out west and hunt Elk.
James Kerr

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©