3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: California Trad events?  (Read 145 times)

Offline Tron

• Trad Bowhunter
California Trad events?
« on: May 23, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »
Hello guys,

This coming August I will be abandoning my soon to be childless parents and running off to college.  I've been pretty lucky to have a good neighbor that has shamelessly supported my archery addiction and toted me along to many shoots and events up here in WA over the years, and I'd really like to continue my involvement while I'm away from home.  Can anyone point me in the direction of some clubs around the LA area?  I don't know if I'll even have the opportunity to get away or the means to get to any events, but I'd at least like to put some feelers out and see if I can get connected with an organization.  

Thanks-

Nathan
"It's repetition of affirmations that leads to belief, and once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen." - Ali

Offline beachbowhunter

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: California Trad events?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 01:15:00 PM »
Pasadena Roving Archers. Conejo Valley Archery Club
Ishi was a Californian                   :cool:

Offline John Whitaker

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: California Trad events?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 06:06:00 PM »
Pasadena Roving Archers has a large number of trad shooters that meet every Wed, Fri, Sat and Sunday evenings at the range. The club has shoots almost every Sunday morning with the third Sunday being a 3D. Our trad only tournament is coming up in October.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©