3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: :~0.........>>>>>----TIPPIT KNIFE + HUNT 4 PORK & THUNDER CHICKEN WID BATMAN---->  (Read 336 times)

Offline Shinken

• Trad Bowhunter
DANG!!!

BUY YOUR CHANCE NOW  to hunt for hogs and turkey with Batman!

AND GET A KNIFE BUILT BY TIPPIT HISSELF!!!  

Marty has SWEETENED the pot by offering the winner the opportunity to hunt some pork with Batman!

:clapper:          :clapper:          :clapper:        

AWESOME!!!

Shoot straight, Shinken

:archer2:
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
Not to mention all the other fine offerings. For the price of only 1 $20 ticket or 6 tickets for $100.To say nothing of the fact that the money goes to St Judes Childrens Hospital.What an exceptional offering from some fine folks.
Check it out
 http://auction1.tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=167;t=000006
IF you win the turkey hunt and can not afford to get there for it. There is even plans to help with that. What more could we ask for?!?!

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
I am humbled that so many of my friends want to help drive this offer over the edge. To be quite honest, I thought that it would have been a bigger hit than it has so far. Hoping that it will pick up at the end. Maybe I should have just put it up for bid? anyway, all is good . every dollar for the kids is one they don't have.
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Nearing 3 grand is a big hit. I'm not sure if anything else has topped $2,000. Could be wrong.

I like what's happening, but, there are many other items added that make this a great opportunity for those otherwise not able to compete with high bidders. (like me)

I hope this type bidding is repeated next year and on alot more items. (Sunset Hill bow comes to mind...I NEVER had a chance on that one.)

I appreciate what you've done Don.

And the fat lady hasn't sung yet.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Online Burnsie

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
C'mon everyone get over to auction 5 and buy a ticket!! My gosh, a turkey hunt, hog hunt, arrows, broadheads, primitive bow and arrows, gas card, license, transportation,  you ain't gonna find a better opportunity than this.  I think I just talked myself into another ticket - see you over on the auction 5 page.
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Offline elkken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Not putting it up for a bid but instead doing the raffle is a good choice, it gives everyone a chance at an awesome hunt. This is what TradGang is about    :thumbsup:    

And if the winner chooses not to go, then maybe they will decide to put it up for a bid and the kids at St Jude will benefit even more.
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Online Burnsie

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Well, looks like I have time to go back and get me another chance!
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline Shinken

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by Biggie Hoffman:
I can't get too worked up about yardbirds but hunting with Joey and Batman is always a blast. But I can speak about Marty's addition cause I was a member on his place for a few years and hunted there with him for years!

The hunting is some of the best you'll find ANYWHERE. The place is loaded with species from hogs to gators and you will not find a more gracious host. Marty always has everything ready and  will pass up a chance to hunt himself if it will give his guest a better chance.

We all say the hunt is only part of the trip. After nearly 20 years hunting with Marty, I heartily confirm that camp is every bit as much fun!

$20 is an unbelievable price for a chance at this package!
*AWESOME*!!!

Shoot straight, Shinken

"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Offline straitera

• Trad Bowhunter
Big heart Don. God Bless.
Buddy Bell

Trad is 60% mental & about 40% mental.

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
Don, i think your offering for St. judes is awesome. to the other legends of TG to step up and sweeten the pot, just makes it that much better. i can only wish that i was in a position to participate. i cant keep up with the big dogs this year. thanks and appreciation to Don and the legends for what they do for the children that dont have, you fellas are amazing. rv
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Don is well known in NC and about for his hunting skills. Though I haven't had the privilege of hunting with him, I have heard numerous stories and recommendations. A chance to hunt at Marty's and with someone who's becoming a legend is the kind of backdrop from which lifetimes memories are formed. It's to good of a chance to miss, and for a cause that is huge. Now, what are you waiting for?

Offline awbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Man, I can't believe this hasn't gone through the roof yet guys!

Come on, open those hearts and pocketbooks.  I know things are rough around the country, but $20 for a chance at this kind of adventure.  We aren't asking for the Benjamin, just an Andrew.
62" Super D, 47#s @ 25-1/2"
58" TS Mag, 53#s @ 26"
56" Bighorn, 46#s @ 26.5"

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Don Ward and have a happy Veterans Day. DB
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Bump'n for Bernie!!

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
We're $180 away from $3,000.

If you're considering it, please post up.

The children at St Jude Children's Research Hospital appreciate it.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
TRADGANGERS RESPOND!!!!!!!!!

Right now we're at $3020 for St. Jude on this auction item alone!!!!!!!!!

:clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
This is one of the best opportunities out there for you to contribute to St Jude's and have a chance at TWO world class hunting opportunities.  I certainly can't compete with some of the big boys on a straight up auction, but I can shake out $20 or $100 bucks for a donation to a great cause and the chance to get a go on TWO great hunts!  We need to get this thing over $5000!
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
$10000 is a great number too!!!

Great job....I'll get my cash headin that way.

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©