3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Hard strung bow case???  (Read 236 times)

Offline graybarkhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Hard strung bow case???
« on: June 14, 2012, 12:57:00 PM »
Anybody make a strung bow case that's solid, hard?? Dad has a black widow with kwikee quiver and he needs one. It necessarily doesn't have to fit with quiver on in case but it would be nice. Thanks a lot, gbh

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hard strung bow case???
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »
Never seen one...I use a soft bow case for strung recurves by Kathy Kelly and PSU Bowhunter(I think that's right) made me a nice soft one. I like both of them.
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Offline LimBender

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
I have a Black Widow hard side case with zipper and Navajo print that is really long (think 66") and about 10" wide.  It is doubtful many bows would fit strung, but would be close with some bows.  It has some give at the Zipper - not like an SKB. I don't use it and have been wanting to sell, but am frightened by trying to ship!
>>>---TGMM Family of the Bow--->

Shoot some Zippers and a Bear.

Offline graybarkhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »
Thanks guys

Offline team fudd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 03:13:00 PM »
are you wanting to transport the bow on an airline or ship?  What will be the cases intended purpose?  I fly with nothing less than schedule 40 pvc tube d/t the fact that the knuckle draggers loading the planes seem to like to try to break bow and gun cases on purpose. Have had and heard nothing but horror stories.  Good luck  You might want to look into skb cases if your intention is to fly with the bow.  There stuff is indestructible

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©