3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Back from Australia  (Read 1276 times)

Offline OBXarcher

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Back from Australia
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 05:32:00 PM »
This is good. My wife and I are talking about a trip to Australia. A hunt like this will be include in the plans for sure

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »
The grasshoppers I know don't have patience.  Lol looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Offline TxAg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »
Sweet. Looking forward to more pics

Offline landman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 07:52:00 PM »
That sure is some pretty country.

Online ozy clint

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »
It looks so beautiful there with vast unoccupied lands and a fairly small human population. [/QB]
pretty much.
there's about the same amount of people in the greater New York area than there is in our entire country and they are jammed into an area about the same size as the hunting property mentioned.

aussie is home!

looking forward to more of this one.....
Thick fog slowly lifts
Jagged peaks and hairy beast
Food for soul and body.

Border black douglas recurve 70# and 58# HEX6 BB2 limbs

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 10:41:00 PM »
Australia is indeed a beautiful place, but beware if you are going there.  The cost of living is quite a bit higher than it is in the US.  I think that the population density makes up for it though.  Before I restart on the hunt, I want to give alot of thanks to my guides.  It is amazing how good their eyes are.  They pick buff out at a distance while moving quickly very well.  Without them I would have had to hunt at a crawl.  That's not a good thing, and you could lose a day in a nonproductive area.  Besides that, they were a blast to hunt with.  Mick is quite a colorful character, and Andy is a very energetic, hard-core hunter.  Now back to the story, which I may not finish tonight.

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 11:03:00 PM »
Just got back from meeting Alan Devore at the archery shop.  He has a beautiful shrew safari that he was shooting and I am sure will do well with over there.  He leaves in like 2 weeks.  Sorry for the delay.

On the third day I was back hunting with Mick.  We headed out for a different flat to the North and Mick picked up a large number of buff, but they winded us and scattered.  We tried to follow a nice bull, but soon decided the odds of success were slim, so we headed out to try to find the other buff.  We caught up to the group which contained a nice bull and alot of cows.  With the shifting winds we couldn't get too close.  Curiously, there was a large brahma type scrub bull with the herd.  He got out of there quickly when two of the bulls started fighting, with the sound of them butting skullplates echoing across the clearing.   We trailed the group, but they were pretty spread out while heading to the east and we somehow lost all of them other than 3 juvenile bulls out front.  Mick didn't think that I should shoot them, but I tried a mock stalk on them.  The wind primarily held, but there was little cover and by that time of the morning the tall grasses were dried out and quite noisy.  Had the largest one staring me down at 10 yards before he took off.  We started to head back.

On the way back we had a group of bedded buff, with an enormous cow that was definitely a trophy.  They were facing in all different directions, but Mick said they mostly had their eyes closed an I might as well give it a shot.  I tried to veeerrry slowly circle around for a shot with my shoes off being as quiet as I could.  I was still too far away for a shot when, guess what happened?  The wind shifted directions.  They all hit their feet simultaneously and tried to locate me.  Mick made some motions and the lead cow came toward him, moving broadside to me  But, as luck, or the lack thereof, would have it she stopped behind the only tree she could have and prevented me from getting a shot.  Once again, awesome experience. Off on our way back again.

Still on our way back, we spotted a huge bull(100+ points) staring our way, essentially asleep. We got down into some cover to watch him.  After 15 minutes or so, we decided we needed to try something before the wind switched.  I was going to crawl 80 yards ahead and toward the right  yards and Mick was going to distract him and hope he came in.  Those old bulls can be pretty curious and territorial.  Unfortunately he saw some movement before I able to leave, so I quickly crawled behind a bush around 10 yards away.  That was the best I could do because he was coming in fast.  He was going to pass broadside at around 8-10 yards, but when he was still 30 yards out the wind did a 180, and he was out of there.  That pretty much ended the morning hunt and we didn't have any luck on buff in the afternoon.

Offline slivrslingr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 11:25:00 PM »
:thumbsup:   Good stuff, keep it coming!

Offline sledge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 11:26:00 PM »
great stuff.  much fun.  carry on.  thanks

i'm back in botswana in '98!

joe

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 11:39:00 PM »
It was nice shooting and talking with Pat today at the archery range. I got there first because someone I won't name ran out of gas.    "[dntthnk]"   Fortunately, I was able to shoot a little and warm up before Pat showed up. For those of you who don't know both of us, Pat is about 2/3rds my age, and I am about 2/3rds his strength. He is shooting an 82 pound bow, while mine is only 70 pounds, and he can still draw his much easier than I can draw mine. Besides, he was having a good shooting day, when mine was only okay. I'll let Pat show you the pictures I took of the first two arrows he shot today as well as the last two. Must be something he learned in Australia while he was forgetting that cars need fuel to keep running.

I can hardly wait to get back to Oz (and Andy and Mick). Pat's pictures and story are bringing it all back to me, as are the stories of Craig and his hunt. Thanks guys.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 11:46:00 PM »
Okay, Allan.  I'll be happy to show those shots as long as I don't have to show the ones in between.  I'll also include a few pics of the beautiful bows that you were shooting today.  Please beware, I look even more like crap than I normally do in these pictures.  I am still tired and haven't recovered from the trip.

Here are the first 2 shots at 20 yards.  Who needs to warm up?

Here are the last 2 shots.  I guess I needed to.  In fairness, this may be the best 2 shot group that I ever have made.  Yes, I have made robin hoods.  That was just consistancy in form, not in the x ring.

3 beauties.  Allan can correct me if I am wrong on the description.
Top bow: Shrew Samarai with koa veneers and sapwood overlay, carbon limbs.
Middle bow: Shrew Safari, koa veneers, mystery core, cape buffalo tips and overlays, bow-bolt takedown.
Lower bow:  Big Jim Thunderchild, sleeve takedown, beavertail grip, springbok tips and overlays, veneers are either black and white ebony or dalmation ebony(and are stunning)

It's now day 4, and I am back hunting with Andy.  I am again filled with positive thoughts and believe that today is going to be the day that I get a shot on a buff.  We start off the day moving north, hoping to get to the north end of the flat and move south to take advantage of the prevailing winds.  We come across a lone bull and a group of scrub bulls, all making their way toward cover to the west.  We see a few more buff to the west before we spot a lone bull on the far side of a waterhole and treeline to the east.  We get in position just to his north in the cover of the trees and things are looking good for a stalk until he decides to take an early nap in a narrow strip facing us and no good approach.  The only chance was for us to wait him out and we figured that the wind would not hold up so we moved to the north and continued with the morning hunt.

We spotted a group of buff to our northeast with a very nice bull at the front.  They are moving to the west, and we make the decision to try to get to the north of them so we don't get winded.  We take off running while bent over 90 degrees and it takes around a mile on an arc before we can get around them because they have turned mostly toward the north, heading along a tree line edge and moving from waterhole to waterhole.  We have to circle wide from time to time to avoid getting seen and we eventually are at the same lattitude as the buff, right across a waterhole from the buff.  We get focused on the cows and somehow the buff must have snuck behind the waterhole and made it to cover.  The cows are there for awhile before the wind switches and we get busted.  Crap.

We press on to the north and find a huge group of buff spread out in the flat and make a wide circle around a swamp into a nice bedding area on the east side of swamp which is at nice pinch point between to hills.  Looks good if the wind holds.  We slowly move south and here noise up ahead.  We have a group of buff with a very nice cow, again, moving toward us.  Sweet, this is gonna work out.  Wrong.  They bed down with the big cow on the other side of a blowdown looking in my direction and the rest are scattered around her.  On the bright side, a cow is sleeping while standing facing to the east and obscuring the big cows view of me and I am standing on a buffalo path which should be quiet walking.  I have to move exceedingly slowly and close about half of the necessary distance with my bow in front of me and an arrow nocked.  Here comes my luck again.  I young bull ambles in and stops and chews his cud staring right at me, but he won't bed down or anything.  I am frozen.  I stand there motionless with the sun baking on me for a little over a half hour, seriously.  I eventually am getting shaky legs and decide I have to try something, so I very slowly start moving again, maybe a couple of inches a minute.  It is going well, but eventually the buff turns to the west and I start getting a feeling things may work out.  Nope, the buff knows something is up and spooks to the rear of the group.  They all get up and wander around looking for what is up.  They are settling down an coming back to the the bedding tree, so there is still a slight hope.  That is, until the wind swirls and that is all she wrote.  This was the most physically taxing part of the hunt.  What a great morning of hunting!  No luck in the afternoon, which was fairly typical.  I go to sleep anxious for the next days hunt.

Online Ben Maher

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »
awesome Pat !

keep it coming bud !
" All that is gold does not glitter , not all those who wander are lost "
J.R.R TOLKIEN

Offline LONGSTYKES

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »
Patrick, Great pics and story. A trip is on my priority list. More please.     :clapper:
" The History of the Bow and Arrow is the History of Mankind " Fred Bear

TGMM Family of The Bow
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2012, 12:22:00 AM »
Day 5, and Mick is feeling supremely confident.  He knows where some buff are, and this is going to be the day.  We head out to near where we went on day three, but further to the northeast hoping to get ahead of them and have good wind.  We are onto a group of buff quick, and there are a couple of bulls and several cows in the field with the wind right in our face.  Perfect setup.  I sneak in between 2 trees at the edge of the field and Mick sneaks off back and to my left and is planning on trying to get the attention of the big bull to draw him over.  It would have been extremely difficult to get up on him in the field with the random feeding of scattered buff.  It looks to me like it is going to be over before it begins when the big buff chases a smaller buff out of the field to the left, but as Mick expected, the large buff isn't getting too far from his cows, and he comes back into the field and is feeding away from us.  After maybe 10-15 minutes, the cows are eventually feeding away and the bull is facing us and Mick gets his attention.  He comes in like he is on a mission.  Unfortunately he angles off to my left so that when he approaches Mick he is quartering toward me.  When he finally gets broadside he is 15-20 yards away, and stopped behind the only branch that obscures my shot.  Luck again, right.  He knows that something is up where I am at, so I can't kneel or bend enough to get a clear shot.  Crap.  All I can hope for is that he turns and gives me a shot, and eventually that is just what he does.  Here is the bad part of the story.  I have a very small window of opportunity and have to rush the shot.  When he turns away from me and goes 180 degress and broadside I raise my bow while he is moving and take the shot, but I didn't pick a spot and hit high and forward on the shoulder.  Even with my heavy setup, The arrow barely penetrates at all and is barely sticking in the bull at all.  I never get a follow up shot and feel stupid and disgusted the rest of the day.  On the way out we find a nice cow that almost looks like a bull that spots us and plays around with us for awhile until she heads out of there.  We spot a buffalo skeleton on the way out and I take out some aggression on a scapula.  First shot blows through the skinny part.  I target the thick part right next to the glenoid and shoot.  The arrow sticks an maybe 1/2 inch of the broadhead makes it through to the back of the scapula.  I actually thought it would do more than that, but those are some tough bones.  Mick has to use the back of a hatchet to get it out.  I sharpened it up after we got back to camp and put it the arrow back in my quiver.  In the afternoon we came up on a group of cows just before dusk that never know we are there, but nothing worth trying to get a shot.  The end of the day.  I am still extremely optimistic, but really hoping for an opportunity to make amends for my hasty shot.  One thing is for sure, unless you are using a rifle, you are not getting through the hard part of the shoulder with a bow.

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2012, 12:51:00 AM »
Now it is day 6, and I am hunting with Andy again.  I should mention at this point that when I booked the hunt, I had the option of booking a 9 day hunt, or 6 days hunting and 3 days fishing on a houseboat.  I knew that Doug burns had bad luck with the wind last year and only had the opportunity to hunt for 6 days.  I also knew that If I didn't shoot a buff during the first 6 days that I wouldn't enjoy the days fishing, so I signed up for the 9 day hunt.  At this point, I was extremely happy for that decision.  Now to the days hunt.

We headed out through "the gap".  This was a beautiful shaded trail through a gap in the highlands that buff use to move from flat to flat.  I am kicking myself for not taking pictures of it.  Two rivers converge at the end of the gap, and we are hoping to run into buff after crossing those 2 rivers.  I guess we didn't have to wait that long, because not soon after entering the gap we came nearly face to face with a nice bull.  He knew we were there, but didn't scoot out of there until the wind got us.  No shot opportunities, but another good experience.  We tried to be more careful on the way out, but still came face to face with another nice bull.  He saw us, but curiously didn't blow out of there and we sidestepped behind a skinny tree that had a little bush in front of it, but we still could be seen.  Andy was better concealed than me, but with the way the buff was facing, the lack of open area to our left, and Andy trying to draw the buff to our right, I knelt in a position to try to get a shot to the right of the tree if the buff came in.  Another side-note here.  There were 3 bulls shot and recovered in camp this year with compound bows using frontal shots.  Given that my bow was the highest energy traditional setup that has been in camp, the guide told me that if a shot presented itself that I felt confident in that I could take it.  This bull did give such a shot.  At 7 yards away, with snot running down his nose, saliva dripping out of his mouth, and sucking as much wind as he could in his nostrils, the buff was facing me but on the left side of the tree.  Figures.  I was frozen, and didn't think that I could safely move. The bull eventually moved out to 25 yards broadside and Andy, wondering why I didn't shoot, turned and saw my body position.  We quietly talked and he told me that I needed to risk changing my position, but after I did I never got a shot opportunity and the buff moved out into cover from us.  This was a very cool looking buff with big swooping horns that he swung back and forth turning back to look at us.  I am surprised that I wasn't crapping my pants, but I was so focused on getting a shot that I wasn't nervous at all.  I know that Andy felt the same way.

We headed out of the gap and didn't see any more buff in the flat, but Andy eventually saw a black spot on the bank of a waterhole in the distance and glassed it.  A nice boar was rooting there.  Andy kinda gave me this inquisitive look.  I said let's go kill the ^*&$$&, and he gave me a nod of approval.  No slow motion stalk here.  We knew how the wind was currently and this was a hog and no buff.  I took off at a brisk walk and circled around the hole with Andy at my back.  I put a tree between the hog and myself and quickly closed the distance.  I saw the hog feeding toward my left and had a gap between two trees.  With all of the swirling winds, I was not waiting for him to come fully broadside, so I took as slightly quartering shot with me being at a higher elevation than that hog and took my shot.  The arrow buried to around the fletching with alot of arrow out the back side of the hog.  This was the same arrow/broadhead that had made a kill earlier in the week and then was tested on the buff scapula.  Still hit a little further back than I wanted, but he blew of the waterhole and stood for a few seconds, took off toward a group of trees, laid down, kicked his legs, and it was done.  I am sure that he was dead within a couple of minutes after being seen.  Here is the pic.  

Spooked a couple of buff on the way out, and no luck in the afternoon.  Still feeling good about my chances on day 7, but starting to get a little nervous.  Really glad that I am not fishing tomorrow.

Offline ozzyshane

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2012, 01:00:00 AM »
Great story what an epic journey Thanks Shane

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2012, 02:04:00 AM »
Day 7 now, and Mick is on a mission to help me get a buff.  He decides to take me to this huge flat which is near his second camp.  The buff out here haven't been hunted much the last 2 years because rain/mud made access via the roads impossible to set up a camp.  These buffalo were noticably more relaxed, but more of that later.

We come up to the flat early in the morning, and it is loaded with buffalo.  Loaded with scrub bulls and horses too.  We wait by the vehicle for the buff to settle down a bit.  Most of them stay in the field feeding and later on move away.  When the coast is clear we move off toward our left with our plan being to circle around this large flat, get into the trees and head toward a river pinch point that the buffalo move through on their way out of the flat.  We see two smaller bulls(maybe 75-80 points) that are feeding away from us.  We decide to try for the larger one, but they are feeding away from us so quickly that is hard to close the gap.  Eventually we get around 40 yards away and get spotted.  We crouch down and hope that they come in, but they come no closer than 35 yards, then amble off, feeding!  They just can't be bothered.  This game goes on across the flat.  They feed, we follow.  We speed up, they speed up.  Broadside at 35 yards once.  Easy pickings for a compounder, but not me. Mick gets so frustrated at one point when he can't get a reaction that he literally starts dancing.  Funny sight folks.  Two buff staring at him while he is dancing and not really giving a crap.  After an eternity they pick up the pace to a speed that we can't keep up with, then we circle like we originally planned.

We circled and crossed a river to a nice pinch point.  There were multiple buff river crossings and I setup in a natural blind by a buffalo path next to the river, while Mick stayed on the high ground to alert me to any buffalo on the way.  This is the same spot that I took a picture of the lorikeets.  I had a great spot for an ambush and a shot broadside or slightly quartering away. Buffalo were crossing at multiple spots and two different buff came by me at around 12-15 yards, but as "luck" would have it, they were both essentially babies.  Crap.  Then a commotion behind me, and a big bull ran another bull down right to me and it stopped broadside at about the same 12-15 yards from me.  I was contemplating shooting it until I noticed the big bull still on the high ground.  He didn't see me, but for some reason decided at that point that he had chased the smaller buff far enough. Crap again.  By the time I realized the bigger buff wasn't coming, I no longer had a shot at the smaller one. We started to head out with a herd on the flat on the high ground, but the swirling winds soon took care of any opportunities that we might have had.  We decided to head to the second camp for lunch and hunt the afternoon out of that camp, all the while Mick joking that I should have my "Irish
Card" revoked due to my lack of luck.  We got in the truck and drove over some of the roughest terrain possible to get to the other camp.

During the drive we were consistantly seeing buffalo on the flats, but most all of them knew we were there, and none looked like a stalk on them would be succesful.  Mick must have thought that I looked worried or something, because he reassured me that he was just looking for the right one.  I had full faith in him, so no worries on my part.  Just before we got to camp we saw a group of cows with a nice bull on the edge of a flat next to a dried up creek in a wooded section.  The cows ambled to our right away from us pretty quickly, but the bull stared at us for quite awhile before slowly moving off. We just kept on driving until we went down into the creek bottom.  

We quietly got out of the truck without closing the doors and double-timed it down the creek bed for several hundred yards, trying to get ahead of the buff and hoping it was still on the flat edge.  As soon as we came out of the creek, the buff was 30 yards ahead of us broadside behind cover staring at us.  Crap.  We ducked down behind a skinny tree, and then he started coming at us fast!  The wind was in our favor for now and the buff was angled slightly to our left.  This time I had my body positioned for a shot wherever he wound up.  He got to 7 yards away and was just to my left.  I picked my spot/line and drew on him.  I was so focused on my spot that I didn't notice that he brought his head down nearly to chest level when I released the string.  It happened so fast after that.  The buff standing up and scooting out of there.  The fletching looking high up on his neck.  The buff stopping around 40 yards away broadside.  Mick used his .416 to break his shoulder since it looked like a high hit.  We went after him fast, me following Mick so I didn't see a washout and fell hard on the side of my ankle, but I was up in a flash, following Mick again.  Mick had put him down with the broken shoulder and the buff was breathing hard.  We were 25-30 yards away from the bull and since he was still alive I decided to put more arrows in him.  The bottom of his body was mostly obscured, but I could see his head and what I though was his body behind the shoulder.  I put 1 arrow where I wanted to, and I heard Mick say that it was in the neck.  Neck?  I shot a little further back and hit where I wanted to.  Still in the neck, he says.  What?  I confess that I didn't want to get too close to wounded bull to get a better look, so I aimed as far back as I could see but the arrow ricocheted off of the tree that was obscuring his body.  He was fading fast now, and Mick left me with the gun and went to get the truck, and the bull expired while he was away.  I pulled my arrows out, minus the broadheads.  My first arrow had hit the line that I was aiming at, just a little to the right since he was a little to my left, and penetrated just a little over 2 feet into the chest cavity, breaking of just past the fletching.

This buffalo measured 95 points, but alot of that score was due to the fact that he measured 17 1/2 inches around the base.  That is the thickest that has been shot at the ranch so far.  He was a fighter that had his nose bones broken nearly completely off and would look better as a shoulder mount than as a skull mount.  Unfortunately, I cut a slice all down the side of his neck since his head was down, and my cape is ruined.  Hopefully someone in the next groups will shoot one that they don't want the cape from.  One way or the other, I am extremely happy with this animal.  Just as a note, a shot like this has to have nearly perfect conditions to attempt and I would certainly not take it lightly, even with heavy gear.

The afternoon hunt was anticlimactic.  We climbed a tree and waited for buffalo that didn't come to a wallow we were watching.  My swollen ankle was happy for the rest.

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2012, 02:09:00 AM »
Here is a pic of Mick, up in the tree glassing for buff.

Offline Richie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2012, 02:24:00 AM »
Congrats,awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.  :clapper:
Once a Marine always a Marine, Semper Fi

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2012, 02:25:00 AM »
The 8th day of the hunt came, and we were concerned about how much I would be able to do with my swollen ankle.  No worries.  I tightened my boots up and went looking for another buff.  We covered around 25 kilometer, or roughly 16 miles this day.  The most of the hunt.  Nearly 18km were done in the morning.

We headed in along cover at the base of the highlands and were working our way north when we spotted a bull that was feeding right to us.  This was perfect.  He had no idea that we were there.  He was going to give me a broadside shot or slightly quartering away at a little less than 15 yards.  You know what happens next, right.  He gets around 20 yards away and snorts and jumps back like he saw a ghost.  Yep.  Wind shifted at just the wrong moment and that was that.  

Then we spotted an extremely large group of buff spread out on a flat.  Probably 30 of them.  I will use some of the local terminology here.  I don't know if this is what a group of buff are normally called, but Mick and Andy called them a 'mob'.  They also called the buffalo paths 'pads'.  Okay, moving on.

Now, the wind was swirling so bad that when we were deciding the best way to circle around them, we would start one way, then 50 yards later change our mind, then 50 yards later turn around again.  Mick said that back at camp the smoke from the campfire looked like it was trying to screw itself into the ground.  Odds of success, pretty low.  

We glassed and glassed, and followed these buff for a long ways trying our best not to get winded.  There had to be a bull with them, right?  Never did find one.  Eventually a pretty large cow with a few smaller ones separated to the back while the others moved to the north to cover.  Problem was it was noisy tall grass and way out in the open.  We were going that direction anyway so I gave it a go.  I got within 30 yards and had a broadside shot, but she knew I was there and I wasn't risking it.  Much better than I expected to get.  Andy says that he has a good picture of it and hopefully he can post it after buff camp is over.  No more luck the rest of the morning or in the afternoon.  Sadly, my hunting with Andy was over.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©