3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: ?any info on this bow? Granite Ridge Real McCoy  (Read 215 times)

Offline Brad Arnett

• Trad Bowhunter
?any info on this bow? Granite Ridge Real McCoy
« on: June 25, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »
Granite Ridge Real McCoy, designed by Doug McCoy (Texas) and built by Ted Robinson, Ontario Canada.

Anyone have any information on this bow? I have an opportunity at one but I can't find much info at all. There's just one post about one here that I found on the "what one bow would you keep thread". Hopefully Steve C sees this and has a little info on the fellow Canadian builder. It's a nice looking bow I was just hoping to find more about it. Thanks, Brad.

Offline the elf

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ?any info on this bow? Granite Ridge Real McCoy
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 10:54:00 PM »
Ted Robinson built these bows a few years ago in a little village near  Minden  Ontario.I believe he stopped for a while and I heard he has started up again Among his other talents he is quite a banjo picker. I have a lefthanded Mccoy 56 inch with Walnut riser;Red Elm limbs with a carbon strip.A couple of years after I bought the bow I took it back to Ted and he lowered the poundage for me to about 50 lbs.. Very pleased with bow; was my first custom bow which eventually started a flood.I can't do pictures unfortunately. Alonzo.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©