3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Georgia Hunters question?  (Read 109 times)

Offline bansheewins

• Trad Bowhunter
Georgia Hunters question?
« on: June 28, 2012, 08:37:00 AM »
Hi all, a friend of mine has been talking to a person he met in Georgia online and he is always sending trail camera pictures of wild Boars/hogs on his place.  He said that we would be more than welcome to come and try and shoot some.  We would really like to drive out there and give it a shot in September time frame.  Anyhow, I have been looking on the Georgia DNR website to get some information.

If I am seeing this correctly you can get an out of state license for $20 for three days.  Since we will be there at the beginning of deer season we could get a Big game tag for $90 for 3 days as well to try our luck on a deer. I guess my question is about the Wild hogs/boar do you require a license for these?  In Ohio we do not but there are not many around and no season just always open season.  So if I went just for Boar it could be as cheap as $20 for the 3 days license or do you require a big game or any other additional license?

Thanks for any help Larry
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach that man to fish and he will eat for a life time"

Offline NEB

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Georgia Hunters question?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
Larry,

We do require a regular hunting license for wild hogs.  No big game license is needed unless you hunt deer, turkey, or bear.

Good Luck!,
Neil

Offline bansheewins

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Georgia Hunters question?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »
Thank you sir
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach that man to fish and he will eat for a life time"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©