3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: NEW KANATI QUIVER/ SNEEK PEEK  (Read 378 times)

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
NEW KANATI QUIVER/ SNEEK PEEK
« on: July 07, 2012, 07:13:00 PM »
Been up to John's the past two saturdays. Got to see the new and improved kanati quiver. I have every design that he has come up with through the years and I think this one is hands down, he's best yet. For one thing , I like the new strap attachment . It is easy on and off without having to remove the arrows. He calls the new one the "Dual Arc". It is adjustable in every way. you can have an angle, move it forward or back, shorter or longer. just a real good solid design. the one in the pics is on my son Will's bow. John wanted to take some pics for the website(Which should be updated in a week or so) with a side mount option. I like the new strap system better. Also has a neat feature above the hood to hang your bow or quiver from a hook while in stand. I'm sure he'll start a thread when the unvales them on the website but, in the mean time here are a few.

"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline Bishop

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: NEW KANATI QUIVER/ SNEEK PEEK
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 07:33:00 PM »
That is a good looking quiver!

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
Looks like a lot of engineering, innovation and scientific thinking went into that design!  :thumbsup:
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
First he introduces the "First" flat style bow quiver called the "Slim Jim" which I have on my want list this fall and now the adjustable angle option with a hook made on the quiver to hang your bow up...Wow that John is always a step ahead of the rest and has an option for any style bow ...Great design there "Big John"...  :thumbsup:

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 09:07:00 PM »
Keefer, the silm jim will be available with the new design . Thanks for your intrest.
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline A.S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 09:26:00 PM »
I like it Don!

I have a new Widow on the way....hmmmmm        :bigsmyl:

Offline Hopewell Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »
I like that. The hook on top of the hood is a neat idea. Seems a great way to hang your bow without worrying about twisting the limbs in some unforseen way. John makes a great looking quiver.
I've got a new Zipper in the works and that may be the quiver for it.
TOM

WHAT EACH OF US DOES IS OF ULTIMATE IMPORTANCE.
Wendell Berry

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 07:30:00 AM »
Hmmmm, very in-ter-est-ingggg. I like that the set up will be available on/for the Slim Jim (cause I love that Kanati quiver model, for my use). the new one sure looks really neat, and functional on William's BW bow though, Don. You can see where he gets the name for it.

Our "John-boy" is a real thinker (inovator), isn't he?
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
Bernie,
 Now if we can just get him to invent a wind detector,and a place to put a broadhead sharpener and compass or g.p.s. we can have the perfect bow quiver...He can call it the "Big John" named after his "Slim Jim"...  ;)

Offline Buxndiverdux

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 01:15:00 PM »
Nice looking quiver...
Anneewakee Addiction Longbow
56" 57# @ 28"

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
Looks like someone has been burning the midnight oil. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? There's a lot of innovation going on now with bow quivers.
   :clapper:    :archer2:

Offline FarmerMarley

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 04:22:00 PM »
Hmmmm...
I can't wait to see the strap on version. I love my kanati pro!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 05:15:00 PM »
LOL - on Keefer - and maybe a Blue Bunny Ice cream dispenser button, while he's at it - for these hot days ;^)

Yep, I'm interested in the strap on version too.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline SS Snuffer

• Trad Bowhunter
  • At home in White Oaks and swamps
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 05:26:00 PM »
Like to see those quivers as close to the bow as possible. Hope the strap on is that way!
Chuck
Kodiak Mag 52" 41 lb.
Kota Kill-Um 60" 42 lb.
Kanati 58" 38 lb.
Black Hunter Longbow 60" 40 lb.

No Guts - No Story

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2012, 06:27:00 AM »
I'm one of those guy's who just can't wait when something special comes along - so keep your eyes peeled and I'll be sowing you something else in regard to this new addition to the fine Kinati line of quivers, in another thread. (I know, I'm such a tease - LOL - it won't be long, I promise.)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 01:20:00 PM »
What the heck!!!! Word slipped out from the Quiver Lab. Our lab tucked away in a far away remote location has been infiltrated by a few good friends.(LOL) We are going to intoduce the new Kanati Dual ARC Bow quiver and a few other new items on our web site this week. I will re- publish it with the newest 2012 gear for your hunting year. We plan to post a thread with the product highlights this week and hope to run it until Denton Hill, so that folks can take advantage of our show specials. Keep an eye out. this is an exciting year for us!!!

Online rastaman

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2012, 01:42:00 PM »
I didn't want to buy ANOTHER one of your quivers John.....but i guess i will! Good looking design!
TGMM Family of the Bow

:archer:                                               

Randy Keene
"Life is precious and so are you."  Marley Keene

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
LOL on/with rastaman - I know how ya feel, buddy!

Getting ready to show you some more sneak peaks, even as we speak. Get ready to look for it.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2012, 06:27:00 AM »
Bernie,
 Thanks for posting those pics for us to all see ..I got this wild imagination "BigJohn" still has one of those Erector sets from when he was a kid? Those things have inspired many a kids to be Good inventors when they grew up when they became grown kids! I've got another Proangle coming my way today for my Little Hoots through a trade I just made for a "Slim Jim" model...Now I will have both styles of the pro model if I ever decide to change my broadheads...John get back to that Erector set cause I'm about to throw an idea your way that will spin you for a loop and it will make a many a long nights out in your shop...I'll email you that thought !
        Keefer's <><

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©