3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2 parcels and a email  (Read 97 times)

Offline daniel boon

• Trad Bowhunter
2 parcels and a email
« on: July 12, 2012, 11:26:00 AM »
Came home from work 2 days ago, and there was a slip from the post office to pick up 2 parcels. Well I made it with 5 minutes to spare.
 Both the parcels were from Canada. One had a riser, the other a set of limbs, sock, T-shirt,strig and some arrow wraps.
 62" Taiga from Abe Penner,Chechen-Cocobolo riser, quilted Bubuinga limbs, antler tips, riser, thumb piece, wood burning,limb wedge caps and action boo core, all I can say is WOW "AWESOME". It's the middle of our winter, and its been raining all week, so by the time I get home it's pretty well dark. So today went out on the veranda in the dark, and 5 arrows at 10m-6", then 5 at 20m-8". I was impressed, considering my lighting is not good for shooting, and I didnt have my glasses on. But it was QUIET, set it at the minimum BH and could hardly here it, and the arrows should be a bit weak for it too. I'll try to get some pics on the weekend, and if someone can help me post them? Worth seeing.
 OH about the email I got yesterday, It was from Beth, Dave has finished my bow and its ready to ship. Beth sent some pics, and WOW "AWESOME"x2.
 60"Tip 1PC RC, Rosewood-Macasser riser, koa limbs,rough sheep horn an the tips and riser and checkered grip+. Now just have to wait for this one. I think I might keep myself occupied with the Taiga.
 signed "1 HAPPY BOY".  :goldtooth:

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2 parcels and a email
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 11:55:00 AM »
Congrats   :thumbsup:
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline babs

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2 parcels and a email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 01:34:00 PM »
thats awesome cant wait to see them both
Border tempest hex 7
Border tempest 25 hex 6.5
L.H.A Hayestani Combo 47lbs @28
Bob Lee camo dipped 47lbs @ 29
Bob Lee Heavyweight 50@29
Stewart 3pc Slammer. 45@28
Hoyt GMX & RCX 1000 limbs