3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: SC Hog Stickin' with Ray Hammond  (Read 486 times)

Offline SELFBOW19953

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: SC Hog Stickin' with Ray Hammond
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 04:38:00 PM »
"Funf" is an obscure movie (I thought that was German for 5)??  Must be one of those B&W 8mm Scandinavian movies from way back!!
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow."  Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »
Slaughterhouse 5- a Vonnegut tale I believe
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SELFBOW19953

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »
Starring Valerie Perrine-yes, I remember it well!!!  Just jerking your chain, Ray.
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow."  Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 07:22:00 AM »
She was one of my favorites...
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 07:21:00 AM »
Guys I'll sweeten the pot just so I don't have to spend the weekend alone with Bob- we are going to hunt coyotes with callers and rifles right after supper each night.

Offline rbcorbitt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 08:23:00 AM »
Now I'm gettin' a little nervous  ;)  - a weekend alone with Ray.
Either I'm going to have to limit Ray's intake of  Woodford (stricly medicinal, of course), or I'm going to have to drastically increase my consumption  :) !

What is the story behind the stuffed pork chops?

Seriously, Ray - I know that SC law does not allow bow mounted lights - what about gun-mounted lights for coyotes?
I was thinking about mounting one on my AR - Coyote Killer.
If weapon mounted lights are not allowed, how about  head mounted lights (want to make sure we above board)?
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 12:52:00 PM »
I'll shine em with a handheld red beam light

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©