3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Sick of the heat!!  (Read 326 times)

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sick of the heat!!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 05:17:00 AM »
Perhaps the heat is sick of us.

We shall persevere and the heat shall grow weary and subside.
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline bowhuntingrn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 05:43:00 AM »
A couple of folks have refrenced those cool October mornings to come...I just hope they make it to these parts by November  :)  We had next to no winter this past year, and then it seems went straight to hot. Although I have to admit, it's been a little better than last year. It's just hard to have fun in the outdoors when you can't see it because of the sweat running in your eyes...
"The first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest"

Offline Paul/KS

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 06:47:00 AM »
05:45 in Topeka and it's 82deg. Rain up to the north but not around here. Probably hit 100 again today.
Ponds are drying up around where I live and not seeing many deer either...don't expect much of a deer season this year.

Offline Tajue17

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2012, 09:27:00 AM »
during my early years 3 different times I moved to the south land to start a new life and each time got a good job and place to live and all set up and and all 3 times I came back because of that heat down there never making through the summmers, Nope never again I'm staying north where it gets nice and cold and snows in the winter..

friend of mine bought a house in Lilian, Alabama. before he died he said during the day its like a ghost town and everyone is inside houses with AC. too hot to do anythign and people die because its too hot..
"Us vs Them"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©