3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Awesome day yesterday!  (Read 362 times)

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Awesome day yesterday!
« on: August 06, 2007, 10:55:00 AM »
Went to a 3D shoot that my club hosted for New York Bowhunters Inc. Man what a blast.Shot with Al,Ted,Mike and Rich who are all members of the Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers which I just joined and a guy name Lou who shot a Hoyt wheelie bow.He was a hell of a shot with that bow and a good guy to boot. Got to chat with our own bowyer extrordinaire Keith Deters but he coulndt shoot he was at the booth.And last of all I got to shoot a 100th anniversary A Handle, #7 of 12.Whew!!!! It was scary just to hold it but to shoot it!!! I was told even if I robbed someone and came up with the 4600.00 bucks or so and I still couldnt buy it.Oh well it was agood day.

Offline jesse cales

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Awesome day yesterday!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 11:08:00 AM »
sounds like a blast!

Offline Keith Deters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »
Izzy,

Great to see you again.  MHTA cleaned house at the shoot, winning all 3 places in the traditional division.

Your club did a great job in hosting the shoot. The courses were great and the chicken BBQ was excellent.  NYB thanks your club and it's members.  We're proud to have Green Island as a booster.

Too bad you couldn't stay longer.  Your ticket was the first one pulled for the door prizes.

See you soon.

Keith

Offline Grant Young

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 01:00:00 PM »
What is this 100th Anniversary "A" handle you mention and where can one see it or pictures? I'm really interested;in seeing it, not buying one. thanks for any info,
                                  Grant

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
Im sorry I forgot his name but the bow owner was the owner of Shooters Sports in Valatia (Valatie)?, Ny.A real nice and knowledgeable guy with a mess of takedown bears.

Offline Grant Young

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 06:32:00 PM »
Thanks, I'll try to find some info-I have several old Bear TDs and have been a little bit interested in the new Supreme but I've only seen it offered in the B size-which is okay cause that's what I shoot but I do think the A risers are neat.                        Grant

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©