3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Arizona EZ Fletch issues  (Read 258 times)

Offline RecurveRookie

• Trad Bowhunter
Arizona EZ Fletch issues
« on: July 30, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »
Gang,    Apologies if this in the wrong place.  My Arizona EZ Fletch (carbon straight, with a tiny offset) sometimes does good, sometimes not.  Some of my arrows don't get a good offset and they won't spin or too much on one feather and it corkscrews.  Then sometimes they come out perfect.  I'm using Easton st excel shafts and 5" shield feathers.  Thanks Everyone,  Greg
Maddog Mountaineer 57# and Prairie Predator 52# Wow!, Samick Sage 35 - 60#,  I'm learning.

Offline Schmidtster

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Arizona EZ Fletch issues
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »
you have to be very careful using the easy fletch and making sure that the collar is pressed on evenly and the same everytime. I found when I went to put the collar on and its not lined up I would spin the collar to find the grooves and it twists the tips of the fletching holders a little. You can use a marker or scribe the collar so you press it on straight everytime.
Nathan

Offline Schmidtster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »
you have to be very careful using the easy fletch and making sure that the collar is pressed on evenly and the same everytime. I found when I went to put the collar on and its not lined up I would spin the collar to find the grooves and it twists the tips of the fletching holders a little. You can use a marker or scribe the collar so you press it on straight everytime.
Nathan

Offline Colorado Joe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 07:04:00 PM »
I have recently switched from EZ fletch to wraps. I did a doz arras in under five minutes on my carbons. Now if they only did feather wraps.
Hickory backed Ipe with a Zebrawood accent.
70" ntn
40#
Samick Sage
40#
Housel Osage stick (High country Elk stopper)
48"
55#
"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
-- Albert Einstein

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©