3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: glad he missed....  (Read 699 times)

Offline RonD

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: glad he missed....
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »
Anytime people hunt in the southern states they have to be aware of the venomous snake population. On the NWR where I hunt in the Mississippi delta, you will find eastern diamondbacks, timber rattlers, pygmy rattlers, cottonmouths, copperheads, and last but not least, the eastern coral snake. In all of the years I have hunted here I have yet to see one of the coral snakes. Close calls are common around this area, and by close calls I mean when they slam into your boots or chaps. I have probably walked past more of these critters unseen than I realize. I don't kill them when I encounter them, I simply go around them.

Offline Dendy Cromer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »
dang, that dude is all business. I never walk around without my snake boots on anymore. Somebody said that snakeboots are bad for my knees----- And i said, "SNAKES are bad for my knees".
Southern Zone Rep./Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia

Prov: 3, 5-6

Offline BWD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 01:23:00 PM »
Originally posted by dc7855:
dang, that dude is all business. I never walk around without my snake boots on anymore. Somebody said that snakeboots are bad for my knees----- And i said, "SNAKES are bad for my knees".
I hear ya Dendy. If not wearing snake boots, I can't see what I'm looking for...on account of looking for what I don't want to see.  :dunno:
"If I had tried a little harder and practiced a little more, by now I could have been average"...Me

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©