3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Count down to hog hunt in SC!  (Read 150 times)

Offline rbcorbitt

• Trad Bowhunter
Count down to hog hunt in SC!
« on: August 12, 2012, 04:00:00 PM »
Only 99 hours and I will be in the "swamps" of beautiful Allendale, SC with fellow traditional bow hunter and knife maker, Ray Hammond.  According to USPrimetime.com, this is the best weekend of the year for animal movement during the daylight hours.

I've  got my Thunderhorn Heartbreaker 3-pc (50# @ 28) and my new Centaur Dark Matter TD (55# @ 28) ready for the trip along with arrows tipped with scarey sharp Simmons TreeSharks and Centaur Big Game broadheads.

The lightweight camo and ghilli suit have been washed in scent free detergent, and the ThermoCell is ready to go.  Oh, yea, the AR-15 is packed and ready for some night time coyote culling!

Looking forward to a good time!  As Ray says, something is going to get shot this weekend!
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Offline 59Alaskan

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Count down to hog hunt in SC!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
will be watching this one!  Go get them!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Offline BowHunterGA

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Count down to hog hunt in SC!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 09:27:00 PM »
You will have an amazing time! I can't wait to go back to Rays!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©