3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: HuntMore 360 Test Drive.... WINNERS POSTED! (instructions for winners at bottom)  (Read 495 times)

Offline Onions

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Guys, I have a brand new 16" Huntmore 360 chair that I would like to pass around.
Here is what I would like:
8 guys to use the chair this fall for 2 weeks of hunting. (2 guys, for each of the following months, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec. If this goes well I can start another pass around after the first of the year)
Only thing I ask in return is:
1 > Each hunter sign his/her name on the chair, along with a list of any game harvested.
2 > Post a pic of it in the woods or with game harvested.
3 > Last hunter send it back to me.

I will pay the shipping to the first user, then each hunter is resposnible for shipping costs to the next hunter.

Hunters will be chosen of a first come first serve basis. Please select your preferred week and send me a PM.

Here are the hunt dates:
Late Aug. winner will be Steadman
Week 1 > Sept 3-16 > NCBowBender
Week 2 > Sept 17-30 > Joe Kieth
Week 3 > Oct 1-14 > gokartjon
Week 4 > Oct 15-31 > Caleb7mm
Week 5 > Nov 1-11 > Tking308
Week 6 > Nov 12-26 > Gator #1
Week 7 > Nov 27-Dec 9 > Pdk25
Week 8 > Dec 10-31.> Owlbait
I have set these dates so that each hunter gets two weekends to hunt from the chair. However Week #8 will get a extra weekend. Consider it a Christmas gift.
If there is a hunter who would like the chair for a hunt yet this month. First one to PM me I can get the chair out to them, ASAP.

I will announce the "winners" this weekend.

chris <><

ALL WINNERS PLEASE CONTACT THE HUNTER FOLLOWING YOU FOR SHIP TO ADDRESS'
THANKS

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
I'd like to be last. I love this chair in the winter and I have a Gen1 Huntmore that is "on its last legs". Thanks. (PM sent)  :thumbsup:  Dec.10-31  :D    :pray:
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
I'd like a go with it.

Offline Onions

• Trad Bowhunter
I posted the orginal thread too quickly....fat fingers!!
Please see the edited version above.

chris <><

Offline threeunder

• Trad Bowhunter
Awesome opportunity guys.  I just received my Huntmore and it is an impressive seat.  Can't wait to use mine this fall.
Ken
Ken Adkins

Never question a man's choice in bows or the quality of an animal he kills.  He is the only one who has to be satisfied with either of those choices.

Offline caleb7mm

• Trad Bowhunter
been thinking about buying one of these for my bear blind. I would love to give her a test run!
weeks 2,3 or 4 are good for me.

thanks

caleb cornwell
Hoyt Dorado 45&50lb

Offline tking308

• Trad Bowhunter
I'd love an opportunity to test this out.  I'll be at the ohio trad hunt for week 5 so others could see it too.
Thanks
Todd King

Offline Gator1

• Trad Bowhunter
PM sent, I'd be interested in weeks 5 or 6...

thanks for the offer...

Offline joekeith

• Trad Bowhunter
I'd like to give it a try.  I just had back surgery a little over a month ago and need something easier on my back.  Not too picky when I get to use it.  Appreciate the opportunity.

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
Pm sent
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
Very kind gesture Chris!  I already know I will have a little companion to my big 360, but will be watching to see how everyone likes it.

Offline Ken E.

• Trad Bowhunter
pm sent

Offline amazonjim

• Trad Bowhunter
O Would do the Oct. 15th date thats where season starts in Alabama, really would like to try it.

Offline Tomas

• Trad Bowhunter
"owlbait" I'm curious just how is your chair "on it's last legs". These are $200 chairs and have been described as being indestructible. BTW I have one and like it very much.

Offline Ladams

• Trad Bowhunter
pm sent
Soverign balistick 62"62#@28
Soverign balistick 62"60#@28
Krewson Snakey Osage 64" 52#@28
Seven lakes longbow 64" 59#@28
Moab 62"58#@28"
Big Jim thunderchild 58" 50@28"

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Tomas, I have had the upgrade kits, an extra/new back pad, and finally, the adjustment hardware for at least one of the legs has fallen out. But, I have used it (hard) for 5 years,or more, and it is still useable, not indestructible, and no longer fully adjustable.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Pm sent.
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Onions

• Trad Bowhunter
Winners listed above!!
Please contact the hunter who follows you for ship to address!

chris <><

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
Chris I'm not finding a NCbowhunter on the directory. Mabey you could pm him for me to get in touch with me, or if he see's this, pm me his addy.
Thanks again for the opportunity!
Ryan
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Onions

• Trad Bowhunter
Post has been edited b/c I accidently put week #1 with NCBowhunter, however, the real hunter is NCBowBender.
Sorry for the confusion and Thanks to "steadman" for catching it.

chris <><

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©