3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Lone Wolf Custom Hunt Comfort Seat Pad  (Read 170 times)

Online Ken Taylor

• Trad Bowhunter
Lone Wolf Custom Hunt Comfort Seat Pad
« on: August 17, 2012, 12:36:00 PM »
The original foam seat on one of my Lone Wolf Alpha tree stands is pretty chewed up from squirrels, etc. and I was wondering if anyone has tried one of these relatively new seat pads?

http://www.lonewolfhuntingproducts.com/shopping/Products/Custom-Hunt-   Comfort-Seat-Pad__HCSP.aspx

Sorry, I can't seem to get the complete link posted.
May your next adventure lighten your heart, test your spirit, and nourish your soul.

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Lone Wolf Custom Hunt Comfort Seat Pad
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 12:39:00 PM »
No but I ordered one to try out.

Offline Cato

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
I just bought the Hand Climber stand. Iny internet reaearch the seat comfort was an issue. One guy bought that LW seat and was happy. Other spent about $18 for a Gorilla seat and were also happy. Much cheaper solution you might want to consider.
Most religions teach that you earn salvation by keeping rules. Jesus didn't teach that "good people" go to heaven. He taught that "forgiven people" go to heaven. And He invited everyone, no matter what their past, to come to Him and be forgiven.

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
Just broke mine out this morning for the first time and tried it out. Very comfortable seat pad. It is suppose to be water proof. Can be used with or without Lone Wolf stands. I will put it to good use this season. At $60.00 a pop it will not be left in my stands for someone to borrow????? You can take that to the bank.   :thumbsup:

Offline Mint

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
Will it attach over another stands less comfortable seat? I have a wedgelock and that seat is just not comfortable and even the cover seat that they sell is not comfortable for a long sit.
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Online Ken Taylor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated.
May your next adventure lighten your heart, test your spirit, and nourish your soul.

Online Flingblade

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 09:38:00 PM »
I just put one of the net seats on my Lone Wolf sit and climb and it is super comfortable and much lighter and quieter than the original seat.
  http://hazmore.net/cart/index.php
Oops sorry, just re-read the thread; won't work on alpha but anyone that has the climber will be happy with the net seat.

Offline Mint

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 10:18:00 AM »
Just wanted to give a thumbs up for this seat. i bought one after reading this thread and put it on my wedgelock. I got the straps and it was easy to attach it crosswise on the wedgelock. Very comfortable seat and made sitting for hours a lot better.
The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

NYB Life Member
NRA Life Member

Offline Altiman94

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
Is anyone using it on the alpha hang on?  My concern would be that the original foam seat pad is molded in such a way that the LW sticks attach to it.  I'm wondering of those that use it on a hang on...how do you attach the sticks to your stand?
>>>--------->

Offline LV2HUNT

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 06:55:00 PM »
It is my understanding that it will not work with the hand climber as it will prevent you from being able to pack it up correctly.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©