3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: UPDATE ON SNAKE SKINS  (Read 119 times)

Offline wapitirod

• Trad Bowhunter
UPDATE ON SNAKE SKINS
« on: August 23, 2012, 04:01:00 PM »
So many of you have contacted me I figured this would be the easiest way to let you know whats going on.  I just recieved a second phone call from the state police.  They originally said they thought I could get an exemption but it ends up I can't.  It is illegal for me to transport or ship the skins for anything other than personal use.  I want to thank those of you that brought this to my attention because I never would have thought about it and even the local district manager for ODFW and Sgt in charge of the OSP wildlife einforcement unit here had never heard of anything regarding snakes.  I apologize for not being able to ship these, had I even thought there was an issue I'd never even said anything about them.  I just wanted to help some of you out since I plan to keep killing the snakes but it's not worth endangering my hunting rights, freedom or my federal firearms manufacturing license over.
Thanks,
Rod
89' Brackenbury Drifter 72# @28
Wes Wallace Stealth 66# @28
Wes Wallace Stealth 72# @27

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.- John Wayne

Offline joekeith

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: UPDATE ON SNAKE SKINS
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 06:07:00 PM »
It's a shame ain't it.  Can't even help people out without risking going to jail.     :dunno:    I dunno'.

Offline WidowEater

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: UPDATE ON SNAKE SKINS
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »
It is just another example of how the few scumbckets have ruined it for the many law abiding citizens.
Silence over speed.  Heavier arrows never hurt.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©