3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Schafer Silvertip 1pc Recurve how do they shoot compared to the 3pc takedown?  (Read 152 times)

Offline BighornTn

• Trad Bowhunter
I am looking for a 60inch Schafer Silvertip 1pc Recurve 60inches long 52-56lbs@28inches?  How do these shoot compared to the 3pc takedown version?  Rick J
"You can have everything that you want out of life, if you help enough other people get what they want out of life."  Zig Zigler

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point." Billy Graham
Member TBOF
Member TBG

Offline JParanee

• Trad Bowhunter
I like my  one piece better than  my 3 piece
Morrison & Titan ILF & BF Extreme Limbs
Silvertip 1 Piece 57#-Silvertip 57#-Black Widow Ma II 61#&69#-Fedora 560 69#- 560 57#-560 60#-560 55#-Brakenbury Shadow 60#-Hoyt Buffalo 55#- Bob Lee 58#- fishing bows PSE's

Offline daniel boon

• Trad Bowhunter
The 62" 3pc has been my Fav-bow, since I got it a couple of years ago. Got my 60" 1pc about 2 months ago, and while I shoot better with the TD, probably due to the longer length,and the heavier riser,I'm liking the 1pc more and more. Both are keepers.
 You need 1 of each to decide. I,m looking for a ipc LB, to add to the stable.
 Sorry, not much help   :dunno:

Offline modr

• Trad Bowhunter
I have a 60" 1 piece 51@28 and a 60" 3 piece 52@28, The one piece is smoother,but I like the weight of the three piece.

Offline CDR

• Trad Bowhunter
I also have a 60" 52#@28" one piece, and a takedown. I keep going back to the one piece! It is the perfect weight and balance with the 4 arrow quiver! I am glad that I have both though!!

Offline BighornTn

• Trad Bowhunter
I have heard that guys with both like all of you are saying the same thing. That they really like their 3pc but the smoothness and stability of the 1pc is nice to have. So the mass of the 3pc is nice also.  Well if any knows of anyone that wants to sell one let me know?  I see that there are not that many of them out there.  I can only think of a few I have seen listed here on tradgang since I have been a member?  RJ
"You can have everything that you want out of life, if you help enough other people get what they want out of life."  Zig Zigler

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point." Billy Graham
Member TBOF
Member TBG

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©