3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Hill bows Vs. Northern Mist  (Read 386 times)

Offline Pat B.

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Hill bows Vs. Northern Mist
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 12:02:00 AM »
Both are really great bows, can't go wrong !

Offline Tower climber

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 12:38:00 AM »
I've owned and shot both HH and NM bows. In my opinion , while both are great bows and have their devotees , I much prefer the Northern Mist . Reasons being , in my experience , the Northern mist just shoots where I look . No adjustment , no breaking in or getting used to the bow . You will not find finer quality or attention to detail than NM longbows ! As for the wait , I believe that speaks for its self . Steve does absolutely everything in house and has NO employees . He controls every aspect of construction from start to finish . He does Not mass produce bows and as a result of the popularity , because of the quality , there will be a waiting period . NM longbows are in demand . Simple as that .
James C. Quinn

Offline BowHunterGA

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 12:56:00 PM »
Originally posted by Tower climber:
I've owned and shot both HH and NM bows. In my opinion , while both are great bows and have their devotees , I much prefer the Northern Mist . Reasons being , in my experience , the Northern mist just shoots where I look . No adjustment , no breaking in or getting used to the bow . You will not find finer quality or attention to detail than NM longbows ! As for the wait , I believe that speaks for its self . Steve does absolutely everything in house and has NO employees . He controls every aspect of construction from start to finish . He does Not mass produce bows and as a result of the popularity , because of the quality , there will be a waiting period . NM longbows are in demand . Simple as that .
Well worth the wait IMHO!

Offline HumbleHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 09:33:00 PM »
Great info, thanks all!
Hh

Offline Sant-Ravenhill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2012, 12:33:00 PM »
"Why pick? Order the one today and the other tomorrow.
You can enjoy the HH for a year before the NM arrives, and then one can back up the other!
Thom"

This from sticksnstones is the perfect solution...I just had to put it out there one more time.

Offline sticksnstones

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »
Thanks Brett, seemed like the perfect answer to me  :thumbsup:  
Thom

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©